Chatman to LSU

Forgive me since I don't know much about this chatman kid - is he a DT all the way?

Advertisement
Update: 3 new CBs to us this morning in addition to the 3 CBs for Chatman to us last night.

6 CB total yesterday for him to us, 9 in last 24 hour.. He comin'

Christopher Nee also CB John Campbell to us.

Advertisement
Like i mentioned earlier. Jamarcus is at the top of the DL board in both mine and Kool's book. His motor is unreal

I too like a silvera and chapman interior line. Gives us exceptional power and quickness at DT. Combined with the speedy DE's we will have a fast defense causing break down's all along the OL. Teams can't just choose one lineman to double team.

Mods go ahead and lock this smh...

8vOP7QK.gif

Advertisement
We'll probably be taking 2 DEs this cycle - especially since Bethel has moved inside....

It sounds like Rousseau will be in the class regardless of Anderson or anyone else at the position....

On a side note, some folks have mentioned Rousseau's size as not being the best for a DE. Calais Campbell showed up at Miami as a freshman around 6'8" 220 - 225. He was a rail. That changed over time. And he turned out pretty well for a DL - probably the most successful DL at Miami (in the NFL) since Wilfork....

PLEASE SNAG HIS TEAMMATE TOO

What's his name again...drawing a blank

Last name is Anderson...6'5 220 OLB/DE

I know Anderson is a bad boy but given the choice I'll take my man Russeau, we have a better chance with him I believe

This is where the recruiting sites get everybody all hyped. Anderson is the higher rated player by a mile and has 4 offers. Chatman is much lower but I know he has 60+ offers from big time programs. I've seen them play and they are both very good but not that much of a difference. And the best of the bunch might be Brenton Cox, who I think has an offer from the U. In times likes these, I trust whoever Coach Kool wants. He has turned coal into diamonds enough for me to believe.

I think our chances with Anderson are almost 0 considering we didn't get him on campus. I have no idea if he would be interested in Miami.

Advertisement
This is where the recruiting sites get everybody all hyped. Anderson is the higher rated player by a mile and has 4 offers. Chatman is much lower but I know he has 60+ offers from big time programs. I've seen them play and they are both very good but not that much of a difference. And the best of the bunch might be Brenton Cox, who I think has an offer from the U. In times likes these, I trust whoever Coach Kool wants. He has turned coal into diamonds enough for me to believe.

I agree with the ranking, though I think Anderson is closer to Cox than Chatman is to either. Anderson is really a different type of DE than both Cox and Chatman. Anderson has more than 4 offers, despite what 247sports says. Anderson didn't tweet his offers where Chatman did. Anderson has offers from pretty much everyone in the country. Anderson was the 5A Defensive Player of the Year. That award goes to Cox if Stockbridge had beat Rome.

Edit:

I thing to add is I think Chatman is peaking a little later than Cox or Anderson and it wouldn't surprise me to see Chatman out perform those guys this year.

Last edited:
Lingard is the GOAT closer. He's the Mariano Rivera to Deejay's Enrique "Gas Can" Romo. Deejay was an incredible ambassador, but he couldn't close for ****.

Advertisement
Update: 3 new CBs to us this morning in addition to the 3 CBs for Chatman to us last night.

It takes a special seer of the future and guru to gaze into his facquity crystal ball and predict that about a guy who said there's a 100% chance that he'll commit to Miami.

Also I have a sneaky suspicion our boy [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] may have more of an influence than he is letting on.

Why would we lock the thread? Because a handful of the same trolls are posting trollish things?

It's just not cool to take a shot at somebody's integrity in an open forum based on a hunch.

This happens like 2,000 times a day on the board. Nobody knows who tweed is IRL. Sigma is getting clowned for his post. Again y'all want us to let the board police itself until something strikes you as particularly egregious, then want law and order. Tweed can handle himself. He doesn't have to answer to absurd conjecture.

And sigma won't do that again.

I shouldn't have posted it in my better judgement. I'm not a troll under no circumstances. I just want us to be great again like everyone else I just want it to be the right way. Maybe I'm just jaded on 13 years of mediocrity and think our recent truth as a dream. Either way you'll think what you want of me but I'll be about this program for life.

Go Canes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you're a troll and I've seen good posts a plenty from you. I think if something like that gives you a funny feeling, in all honesty, it's best to be said privately to close confidants not on an open board. Otherwise it's awkward for everyone and it casts a shadow on someone before a broad audience without substantiated reasons.

I'm sure everyone will move forward. I have said and done plenty of things I later regretted. You can't change those things but you can learn and do better going forward.

Beautifully said and written RVACane, you're a true human being, especially behind a keyboard. I also internalized what you written, because I sometimes do or say things out of context... thank you!

Advertisement
Back