Chatman to LSU

Advertisement
It's just not cool to take a shot at somebody's integrity in an open forum based on a hunch.

This happens like 2,000 times a day on the board. Nobody knows who tweed is IRL. Sigma is getting clowned for his post. Again y'all want us to let the board police itself until something strikes you as particularly egregious, then want law and order. Tweed can handle himself. He doesn't have to answer to absurd conjecture.

And sigma won't do that again.

I shouldn't have posted it in my better judgement. I'm not a troll under no circumstances. I just want us to be great again like everyone else I just want it to be the right way. Maybe I'm just jaded on 13 years of mediocrity and think our recent truth as a dream. Either way you'll think what you want of me but I'll be about this program for life.

Go Canes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you're a troll and I've seen good posts a plenty from you. I think if something like that gives you a funny feeling, in all honesty, it's best to be said privately to close confidants not on an open board. Otherwise it's awkward for everyone and it casts a shadow on someone before a broad audience without substantiated reasons.

I'm sure everyone will move forward. I have said and done plenty of things I later regretted. You can't change those things but you can learn and do better going forward.

Beautifully said and written RVACane, you're a true human being, especially behind a keyboard. I also internalized what you written, because I sometimes do or say things out of context... thank you!

RVA is the peacemaker, does a good job although it has been duly note he could mediate the Cane Dynasty Brock conflict.

This happens like 2,000 times a day on the board. Nobody knows who tweed is IRL. Sigma is getting clowned for his post. Again y'all want us to let the board police itself until something strikes you as particularly egregious, then want law and order. Tweed can handle himself. He doesn't have to answer to absurd conjecture.

And sigma won't do that again.

I shouldn't have posted it in my better judgement. I'm not a troll under no circumstances. I just want us to be great again like everyone else I just want it to be the right way. Maybe I'm just jaded on 13 years of mediocrity and think our recent truth as a dream. Either way you'll think what you want of me but I'll be about this program for life.

Go Canes

I don't think you're a troll and I've seen good posts a plenty from you. I think if something like that gives you a funny feeling, in all honesty, it's best to be said privately to close confidants not on an open board. Otherwise it's awkward for everyone and it casts a shadow on someone before a broad audience without substantiated reasons.

I'm sure everyone will move forward. I have said and done plenty of things I later regretted. You can't change those things but you can learn and do better going forward.

Beautifully said and written RVACane, you're a true human being, especially behind a keyboard. I also internalized what you written, because I sometimes do or say things out of context... thank you!

RVA is the peacemaker, does a good job although it has been duly note he could mediate the Cane Dynasty Brock conflict.

Whoa!!! I need that gif from [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], the one with Steve making the exit, LOL

Jamarcus Chatman, looks like he's could be committing to lsu with 2 of his other dlineman teammates from his highschool

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jamarcus Chatman, looks like he's could be committing to lsu with 2 of his other dlineman teammates from his highschool

We'll that escalated quickly

Capture+_2017-04-22-11-21-41.jpg

Advertisement
I could have sworn I read on here after his last visit here that he wasn't visiting anywhere else between now and when he was committing in May after his spring game or whatever?

Advertisement
So does this means he's going to get removed from the Commit GroupME chat group? Fml

Advertisement
Back