Chatman to LSU

Advertisement
No reason to overreact. Another year of film on with this defense and kids will be lining up to play DT for kool. It's better he committed elsewhere this early so we can focus our recruiting elsewhere.

Shows the desperation by LSU. offer 2 guys who aren't a take to get 1 that is. I'd be surprised if they are all together by the end of sophomore year.

Advertisement
We still up. We got Jobe confirming and Jordan and Mallory in the last 7-10 days plus someone's gonna pop this weekend. We've got a better visitor list at a high school field 2 counties north than F$U and UiF got at their home stadiums. Be happy. For every Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory there's a Tre McKitty. We rollin.

Lol what a desperate move by LSU

Good luck with playing for that Corch

How many people wanted to bring that Corch here? Come on. Yes it's desperate but it works. 2/3 are studs. Either they are going to over sign or there's going to be a lot of movement in their class before NSD. Don't think it's over for Chatman. He will get pushed out if higher profile kids want on board. No sauce, you common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
momentary flash back to "but can he play DT?" period, and then remembered we got coach Kool

Advertisement
No reason to overreact. Another year of film on with this defense and kids will be lining up to play DT for kool. It's better he committed elsewhere this early so we can focus our recruiting elsewhere.

This. Rather him make it known early so we can continue to pursue but focus more aggressively in other areas.

Shows the desperation by LSU. offer 2 guys who aren't a take to get 1 that is. I'd be surprised if they are all together by the end of sophomore year.

that isn't what happened. They secured 2 studs by taking 1 guy who isn't a premier p5 recruit

Last edited by a moderator:
Anderson isn't getting played, but it goes to show we were right when hoping Anderson would come down. It isn't over.

Advertisement
Don't play yourself chatman is a beast and so is that de. Don't know about that other dt but those other two are very good. Tough loss but coach kool got this

We still up. We got Jobe confirming and Jordan and Mallory in the last 7-10 days plus someone's gonna pop this weekend. We've got a better visitor list at a high school field 2 counties north than F$U and UiF got at their home stadiums. Be happy. For every Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory there's a Tre McKitty. We rollin.

Lmao. Preach.

Advertisement
The sec bagman are going to make a run at our entire class before signing day.

Advertisement
Back