Chatman to LSU

Advertisement
I believe they were at South Beach today with Tweed.

Yep... Maybe [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] will throw some weekend recruiting crumbs our way???

View attachment 44331

You know when you get a feeling about someone but don't want to give your opinion because you know the stones are coming? That's the feeling I'm having with Tweed and his involvement. Hope I'm completely wrong but something feels odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy (23).gif

Yep... Maybe [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] will throw some weekend recruiting crumbs our way???

View attachment 44331

You know when you get a feeling about someone but don't want to give your opinion because you know the stones are coming? That's the feeling I'm having with Tweed and his involvement. Hope I'm completely wrong but something feels odd.

I usually tell people to go with their gut; however, I think you're sincerly off on this one, sir.

Advertisement

View attachment 44331

I usually tell people to go with their gut; however, I think you're sincerly off on this one, sir.

Yeah... I don't want to take shots at anyone here. I'm thankful for what Tweed does and I don't want to tell Sigma_Cane_7 what his gut should tell him. That's a personal thing. I don't have to agree with it and I don't want to go down the path of discussion of it on here anyhow so I'm bowing out. CANES!!!

View attachment 44331

**** this guy.

Advertisement

View attachment 44331

Yeah... I don't want to take shots at anyone here. I'm thankful for what Tweed does and I don't want to tell Sigma_Cane_7 what his gut should tell him. That's a personal thing. I don't have to agree with it and I don't want to go down the path of discussion of it on here anyhow so I'm bowing out. CANES!!!

Smart play. I normally try to stay neutral on the board. I like a lot of posters here. We all have rough days where we say something stupid or lash out at others, but at the end of the day, people bring unique perspectives here even if I disagree with them 100%.

View attachment 44331

As long as we getting the croots i dont give a **** what tweed is doing.

Advertisement
Anderson was the 5A defensive player of the year. He has more offers, he just didn't tweet them. Chatman tweets all of his offers and Rusty Mansell updates 247sports. Adam Anderson was the best DE I saw play this year, he is the real deal.

Last name is Anderson...6'5 220 OLB/DE

I don't think we're even recruiting him.
Adam Anderson, Rome, Outside Linebacker

If we not should 5 star OLB number 5 at position in country.

There's something weird because he's high ranked like you said, he's committed to UGA and he only has 4 offers though the others are Bama, Auburn and Clemson.

Yeah but when it comes to offers both Bama and Clemson are equivalent to 20 offers each. If they offered, chances are he is good.

Advertisement
Why would we lock the thread? Because a handful of the same trolls are posting trollish things?

Mods go ahead and lock this smh...

...Or delete posts. We don't need to read unprovoked and unsubstantiated speculations about the character of one of our own who is pro UM and has never shown any traits to this negative effect. It's just unfair and not kind. If someone feels that way, that's their right but they should probably keep it to themselves rather than put it on the board.

Last edited:
Lingawd is going to go down in the Deejay/Duke level as a salesman /Croot.

All respect to Duke and DeeJay but at this point even if you combined their efforts they still get lapped by Lingard.

This, DeeJay talked a good game but didn't sway any huge gets and his ACE never materialized

Unless his ACE is Lingard... stay woke

Man y'all debating about who was the best ambassador, gtfoh...just appreciate that their both along with Duke have that desire to play side by side with others savages. We about to be really dangerous, very soon. And for a suffering diehard, i dont giva dam if we beat the snot out of whoever the **** ever. Now lets get that beast LT to solidify that group of oline that CRM has recruited.

Advertisement
Back