Chatman to LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lingawd is going to go down in the Deejay/Duke level as a salesman /Croot.

All respect to Duke and DeeJay but at this point even if you combined their efforts they still get lapped by Lingard.

This, DeeJay talked a good game but didn't sway any huge gets and his ACE never materialized

Doesn't matter deejay did all he could of being an ambassador as an Out of state recruit. Thus far He backed up his twitter game for sure...

Advertisement
PLEASE SNAG HIS TEAMMATE TOO

What's his name again...drawing a blank

Last name is Anderson...6'5 220 OLB/DE

I don't think we're even recruiting him.
Adam Anderson, Rome, Outside Linebacker

If we not should 5 star OLB number 5 at position in country.

There's something weird because he's high ranked like you said, he's committed to UGA and he only has 4 offers though the others are Bama, Auburn and Clemson.

To me no big loss of we don;t get him. Very underwhelming hi lites. Can do much better than him.

I believe they were at South Beach today with Tweed.

Yep... Maybe [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] will throw some weekend recruiting crumbs our way???

Capture+_2017-04-15-20-24-05.jpg

Advertisement
What's his name again...drawing a blank

There's something weird because he's high ranked like you said, he's committed to UGA and he only has 4 offers though the others are Bama, Auburn and Clemson.

Yeah but when it comes to offers both Bama and Clemson are equivalent to 20 offers each. If they offered, chances are he is good.

I want this guy but man... my gut is telling me once Georgia offers he going to be tough to keep.

Advertisement

Yeah but when it comes to offers both Bama and Clemson are equivalent to 20 offers each. If they offered, chances are he is good.

No doubt. I just wonder why no one else offered. He's a high 4 star. Did he just shut everyone out???

I believe they were at South Beach today with Tweed.

Yep... Maybe [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] will throw some weekend recruiting crumbs our way???

View attachment 44331

You know when you get a feeling about someone but don't want to give your opinion because you know the stones are coming? That's the feeling I'm having with Tweed and his involvement. Hope I'm completely wrong but something feels odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt. I just wonder why no one else offered. He's a high 4 star. Did he just shut everyone out???

Sometimes schools just know it's a waste of time.

Advertisement
Back