Chatfield to osu

brock

All-American
He just committed to osu.
I really think the canes should have offered him, he is the best pass rushing de in south Florida.

Advertisement
guess petes info was wrong and he was a take, hope he wasn't wrong about Nesta too

Honestly think OSU was the only place he was a take at

Advertisement
guess petes info was wrong and he was a take, hope he wasn't wrong about Nesta too

Naw he was a take at a lot of the places that offered him even lsu. I hope the osu influence won't affect the recruitment of Campbell and silvera though..

Advertisement
Seems every year there is a tweener in SFL with 22-25 sacks, but i can't remember any of their names...probably because they never went on to make a name for themselves.

These aren't terrible #'s but it's pretty clear Kool likes his DE's uber athletic and long. Not questioning Kool, ever.
Andrew Chatfield 6-2, 221, 4.92 40, 4.57 shuttle, 31.4 vertical

Mike Smith had 18 sacks as a junior, transitioned to LB in college, doesn't have the measurable to hold down a starting job. Similar athletes.

Last edited:
I wonder how much of this is a move to get Surtain/Campbell/Silvera as a package deal??? It's not like any of them are bad.

My next question is whether Taron Vincent's presence would push Silvera away.

My other question is what impact this has in Tyson Campbell's mind?

Last edited:
Seems every year there is a tweener in SFL with 22-25 sacks, but i can't remember any of their names...probably because they never went on to make a name for themselves.

These aren't terrible #'s but it's pretty clear Kool likes his DE's uber athletic and long. Not questioning Kool, ever.

Not necessarily
Shane ray, Charles Harris who were both 6'3 or under were 1st round picks and recruited by coach kool.

Advertisement

Naw he was a take at a lot of the places that offered him even lsu. I hope the osu influence won't affect the recruitment of Campbell and silvera though..

And not a single offer from the big 3 smh

But why is that....always head scratching when the big 3 don't offer

I wonder how much of this is a move to get Surtain/Campbell/Silvera as a package deal??? It's not like any of them are bad. My only question is whether Taron Vincent's presence would push Silvera away.

Why would it there are 2 dts on the field at the same time. Plus chatfield is a good player in his own right too

I don't believe Pete said Chatfield wasn't a take for OSU, I thought he said Silva wasn't going to OSU because they have limited scholly and Vinson is a similar player and there DT pick

Last edited:
Advertisement

Not necessarily
Shane ray, Charles Harris who were both 6'3 or under were 1st round picks and recruited by coach kool.

Both Ray and Harris are freak athletes though. Chatfield is just average, at least at the next level

I don't believe Pete said Chatfield wasn't a take for OSU, I thought he said Silva was going to OSU because they have limited scholly and Vinson is a similar player and there DT pick

this was in reply to my post yesterday about Nesta and chatfield getting a run of OSU CB's

a run of ohio state CB's for him

same with chatfield. Man if Urban comes down south and gets those 2 plus campbell I'm going to be sick

I have very good info that neither of them are takes for Ohio State.

Surtain and Campbell are the only AH kids who could commit to OSU right now.

He just committed to osu.
I really think the canes should have offered him, he is the best pass rushing de in south Florida.

theyll regret it.....

Just as good as Brian Burns an all acc type guy last year.

Again...Im wayyy high on Chatfield than the Rousseau kid..

Not necessarily

You're validating my point. Recruited by Coach Kool is the difference.

Advertisement
Back