Chase Litton - QB 2014

Whodat -

He was a sophomore and I have had more interaction with him after that, than before. I volunteer as a leader/mentor with Younglife and that's where I met him. It appears to me that he learned from the situation and has a better head on his shoulders. I've never heard him talk about any other college but The U and wears Miami stuff. Hope that answers your question

Great stuff in this thread, 813. Keep us informed.

Advertisement
Good speed on the ball and quick release good hand placement and descent feet in the make-shift pocket. The only thing I dislike about him is the release point of the ball, has a similar throwing motion as Vince Young or Philip Rivers, but they were pretty good... I'm a big proponent of if it ain't broke don't fix it, I'm just trying to look at it from a textbook perspective.

http://youtu.be/7i3BFafY-zI

Trust me guys you want this kid, he is a stone cold baller, just a baby very raw, has every throw in the bag, you have seen nothing yet from this one, when he puts on 30 pounds of muscle it will be almost unfair! and yes 813 your correct he made a dumb mistake and its not who he is...just check him out!!!

Advertisement
5 star QB for next year. Offered by LSU already and should get offered by Miami soon and will commit on the spot. Should give Olsen some comp but i think Olsen is more polished and better at this stage. Litton is 6'5 and should fill out to 230 plus after a year or two in college.

Maybe. Obviously he is still a young guy but he looks like he has lots of potential.

Not quite the recruit Olsen is or was, but there's plenty of time for him to improve. He looks like a definite member of the 2014 class and that's going to be another elite level group.

Not quite the recruit Olsen is or was....well then pass on him...others are not

6'6 195lbs Tampa, FL

Chase Litton ‏ @Chase_Litton
Throwing with Coach Fisch from the U at 3 #USwag

1.jpg

[video=youtube;GHciRHXroLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHciRHXroLo[/video]
dang he can hoop too?

http://youtu.be/7i3BFafY-zI

Advertisement
5 star QB for next year. Offered by LSU already and should get offered by Miami soon and will commit on the spot. Should give Olsen some comp but i think Olsen is more polished and better at this stage. Litton is 6'5 and should fill out to 230 plus after a year or two in college.

Maybe. Obviously he is still a young guy but he looks like he has lots of potential.

Not quite the recruit Olsen is or was, but there's plenty of time for him to improve. He looks like a definite member of the 2014 class and that's going to be another elite level group.

Settle down.

Dude mentions in the next sentence that the kid looks like a lock for 2014. No need to get all uppity. You related? Tell the kid to work hard, keep his nose clean, and we'll see him in the fall of '14.

Settle down.

Dude mentions in the next sentence that the kid looks like a lock for 2014. No need to get all uppity. You related? Tell the kid to work hard, keep his nose clean, and we'll see him in the fall of '14.

ha, sheesh. That definitely wasnt a knock on the kid. I thought my post was pretty positive actually.

Like I said, long long long way to go and I would definitely take him (depending on other options of course)

Advertisement
Very impressed with his feet and overall athleticism as a 6'6 youngster.

Advertisement
This kid is a future 5 star, really? His throwing motion needs work, he really doesn't use his body to get velocity on the ball. He has good size for his age.....but I wouldn't rush on this one...

This kid is a future 5 star, really? His throwing motion needs work, he really doesn't use his body to get velocity on the ball. He has good size for his age.....but I wouldn't rush on this one...

He is tearing it up as a sophomore in HS. Velocity will come as he gets bigger and the throwing motion has 3 years to be worked on.

There have been 5* QBs who couldnt even throw the ball

////just sayin

Very rarely do you ever see a kid with a perfect throwing motion coming out of high school. That's where the OC/QB coach in college comes into play. With Fisch's body of work, as well as the improvements we've seen with Jacory, I'm willing to put my faith in him. Litton seems like he has great tools to work with (decent arm, stands tall, etc). The rest is up to the coaches to develop.

Advertisement
Back