Chase Litton - QB 2014

You're right, in Florida you hardly see a kid with a perfect throwing motion or close to it. When you start tweaking a kids motion, you just don't know what the end result will be. The kids athletic, but I'm just saying there will probably bigger fish in the sea. I also pulled his stats from the Tampa Times, he certainly didn't tear it up last year.
Cpl. Att. % Yds. TDs INTs
Chase Litton 114 200 57 1621 8 10

I
Very rarely do you ever see a kid with a perfect throwing motion coming out of high school. That's where the OC/QB coach in college comes into play. With Fisch's body of work, as well as the improvements we've seen with Jacory, I'm willing to put my faith in him. Litton seems like he has great tools to work with (decent arm, stands tall, etc). The rest is up to the coaches to develop.

Advertisement
In defense of the kid, last year was his Sophomore season...if he was a year or two older and still putting up those numbers, I'd see more cause for concern. However, if he gets it in check this year and makes jumps over the next few years of HS career, then it's all gravy.

You're right, in Florida you hardly see a kid with a perfect throwing motion or close to it. When you start tweaking a kids motion, you just don't know what the end result will be. The kids athletic, but I'm just saying there will probably bigger fish in the sea. I also pulled his stats from the Tampa Times, he certainly didn't tear it up last year.
Cpl. Att. % Yds. TDs INTs
Chase Litton 114 200 57 1621 11 8

I
Very rarely do you ever see a kid with a perfect throwing motion coming out of high school. That's where the OC/QB coach in college comes into play. With Fisch's body of work, as well as the improvements we've seen with Jacory, I'm willing to put my faith in him. Litton seems like he has great tools to work with (decent arm, stands tall, etc). The rest is up to the coaches to develop.

12 overall in the state as a Sophomore...in FLORIDA Chase Litton(So)

Stats & Rankings
Passing Yards Per Game186.9
Points Per Game1.1
Passing Yards2056
Passing TD10
Qb Rating84Rushing Yards188.

Advertisement
Back