Junior
6'6 195lbs Tampa, FL

Chase Litton ‏ @Chase_Litton
Throwing with Coach Fisch from the U at 3 #USwag

1.jpg

Ao3nnpbCMAAgPjO.jpg

[video=youtube;GHciRHXroLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHciRHXroLo[/video]

Advertisement
Seems that Miami has been all over him. Looks like he is high on the board for QB in 2014

He is all Cane, I know him, and have had conversations about the Canes with him. I don't know a thing about scouting the QB position, but I know if he gets an offer he will be here. The picture of the 4 guys isn't throwing up the "U" it's a "W" for Wharton, same school Hargreavs is at.

Last edited:
Advertisement
5 star QB for next year. Offered by LSU already and should get offered by Miami soon and will commit on the spot. Should give Olsen some comp but i think Olsen is more polished and better at this stage. Litton is 6'5 and should fill out to 230 plus after a year or two in college.

Good speed on the ball and quick release good hand placement and descent feet in the make-shift pocket. The only thing I dislike about him is the release point of the ball, has a similar throwing motion as Vince Young or Philip Rivers, but they were pretty good... I'm a big proponent of if it ain't broke don't fix it, I'm just trying to look at it from a textbook perspective.

5 star QB for next year. Offered by LSU already and should get offered by Miami soon and will commit on the spot. Should give Olsen some comp but i think Olsen is more polished and better at this stage. Litton is 6'5 and should fill out to 230 plus after a year or two in college.

Maybe. Obviously he is still a young guy but he looks like he has lots of potential.

Not quite the recruit Olsen is or was, but there's plenty of time for him to improve. He looks like a definite member of the 2014 class and that's going to be another elite level group.

2014 could be Miami most talented class since 2001 class. Michel,Litton,Scott,Darling,Austin Roberts all near or close to cane locks, and also high 4 star safety and cane legacy Quincy Wilson

Advertisement
2014 could be Miami most talented class since 2001 class. Michel,Litton,Scott,Darling,Austin Roberts all near or close to cane locks, and also high 4 star safety and cane legacy Quincy Wilson

Yep. There's already talk about Wilson being a 5 star kid when he outshined some of the best soon-to-be seniors.

Don't forget about McDermott either!

He is all Cane, I know him, and have had conversations about the Canes with him. I don't know a thing about scouting the QB position, but I know if he gets an offer he will be here. The picture of the 4 guys isn't throwing up the "U" it's a "W" for Wharton, same school Hargreavs is at.

Whats the deal with him? I saw he got into trouble a couple of months ago. Was he just being a kid or is he kind of an issue?

Advertisement
I agree with the his release point. Has a 3/4 release almost as if he was a baseball player. It doesn't take advantage of his height so he is probably playing more like a 6'1 quarterback than a 6'4 QB.

Whats the deal with him? I saw he got into trouble a couple of months ago. Was he just being a kid or is he kind of an issue?

Usually when there are off-the-field issues for a QB prospect in his junior-senior year (meaning he should know better), I say pass. However, Litton was I believe a sophomore when that happened, so, to me, he gets a get-out-of-jail-free card this time around. The coaches better have a good contingency plan should his off-the-field concerns resurface.

Usually when there are off-the-field issues for a QB prospect in his junior-senior year (meaning he should know better), I say pass. However, Litton was I believe a sophomore when that happened, so, to me, he gets a get-out-of-jail-free card this time around. The coaches better have a good contingency plan should his off-the-field concerns resurface.

What I want to know, and sorry for taking the thread off-topic, is if we pursue this kid, then what's the problem with Coley?

Grooms was rumored to also have off-field issues as well.

Advertisement
Whodat -

He was a sophomore and I have had more interaction with him after that, than before. I volunteer as a leader/mentor with Younglife and that's where I met him. It appears to me that he learned from the situation and has a better head on his shoulders. I've never heard him talk about any other college but The U and wears Miami stuff. Hope that answers your question

Whodat -

He was a sophomore and I have had more interaction with him after that, than before. I volunteer as a leader/mentor with Younglife and that's where I met him. It appears to me that he learned from the situation and has a better head on his shoulders. I've never heard him talk about any other college but The U and wears Miami stuff. Hope that answers your question

1.gif

Advertisement
Back