Charlie Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
OP's troll job would've been even more convincing if he said Chuckie Weak was bringing a package deal of Hurtt and Frank Haith back here with him.

If we hire strong I’m probably done following this team as closely still be a fan but a hire like that is just so dumb and lazy it’s not even funny. What other power 5 team would even call strong up? But it would be in line with the other hires of the last 20 years tho

That was just a stupid rumor in 2015 after we fired Al Golden. Nobody's talking about Miami hiring Charlie Strong this time around.

Advertisement
There is no way possible. He’s basically been on the same trajectory as Radio.

USF ran him out of town in 2019

I honestly feel like someone is trolling us fans throwing out names like Chud and Strong

If we hire strong I’m probably done following this team as closely still be a fan but a hire like that is just so dumb and lazy it’s not even funny. What other power 5 team would even call strong up? But it would be in line with the other hires of the last 20 years tho
He's still highly regarded by alot of folks, especially high school head coaches.

Personally I'm not a fan, but I see why his name has been brought up.

I want an offensive minded coach.

There is no way possible. He’s basically been on the same trajectory as Radio.

USF ran him out of town in 2019

I honestly feel like someone is trolling us fans throwing out names like Chud and Strong
He was under Saban in 2020. If Sark could get a high paying job then Charlie can as well.

Advertisement
He was under Saban in 2020. If Sark could get a high paying job then Charlie can as well.

Strong was a ******* defensive analyst under Saban. Not even a position coach. Now he's the inside linebackers coach for the 1-5 Jacksonville Jaguars.

Strong's not even getting coordinator offers nowadays, let alone head coaching offers.

Advertisement
Strong was a ******* defensive analyst under Saban. Not even a position coach. Now he's the inside linebackers coach for the 1-5 Jacksonville Jaguars.

Strong's not even getting coordinator offers nowadays, let alone head coaching offers.
Sark was an analyst too under Saban before he got the atl OC job

If this is a test and you are in the know then you will know one of the other names is Blake Anderson. This is more so a last resort at the moment pending on how he finishes out this year.
Blake Anderson would not exactly be well received. If we go group of 5 after all this "its different this time" talk, all **** is going to break loose. And deservedly so.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back