Charlie Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Some of yall starting to look a whole lot like this right now.

joker um.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement
I knew they’d interview him. Don’t be surprised. It’s gonna be Charlie Strong, Taggart, or Chud. I’m convinced.

They have yet to make a move. Tells me they’re not aggressively pursuing active P5 head coaches. LSU and USC will take the pick of the litter. I don’t think we’re even going to go after Stoops Kiffin Freeze. We may call Cristobal but we have no real intentions there given all I’ve seen over the past few weeks.

If they’re going to go this route, just give the job to Ken Dorsey. He can’t be worse.

Truthfully, I saw this coming from a mile away.

Zo is at Seattle working with Hurtt (both alumni).
Hurtt worked for Charlie Strong and while here at Miami did put quite a few Dlineman into the NFL. He's currently serving as Assistant HC as well as Dline coach.
Strong won 2 at Florida and 1 at Bama as a coach. Current Assistant HC in Jacksonville.

Charlie literally checks every box that the BOT will be looking for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the names I've heard that may be considered as a HC option.

The basis is that his South Florida ties would immediately remedy the issues of players leaving the area due to his relationships and he will come at the right price for Miami.

Also was said Clint Hurtt would be coming along with him from Seattle if it happens.

Don't shoot the messenger!
lol strong wont keep the players in sfla lol funny post though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back