Charlie Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
200.gif

One of the names I've heard that may be considered as a HC option.

The basis is that his South Florida ties would immediately remedy the issues of players leaving the area due to his relationships and he will come at the right price for Miami.

Also was said Clint Hurtt would be coming along with him from Seattle if it happens.

Don't shoot the messenger!
Who else have you heard?

Advertisement

The basis is that his South Florida ties would immediately remedy the issues of players leaving the area due to his relationships and he will come at the right price for Miami.

Also was said Clint Hurtt would be coming along with him from Seattle if it happens.

Hey, Messenger!!!

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Lol congrats to op for making it on message board geniuses timeline

That’s how ******* ridiculous it is. I already know that it’s going to probably be Cristobal, Stoops, schiano, of somebody like Bill Clark. The only “offensive minded” guy if you want to even describe him as one will be Mario.

Advertisement

Sure hope not, he's one of the worst well known HCs that I can think of. He went 16-21 at Texas with all that money and recruiting perks he had there. He then followed that up by taking a 11-2 South Florida team and turning them into a 4-8 team before he was fired.

Advertisement
Sure hope not, he's one of the worst well known HCs that I can think of. He went 16-21 at Texas with all that money and recruiting perks he had there. He then followed that up by taking a 11-2 South Florida team and turning them into a 4-8 team before he was fired.
Same people wanting Tom Herman on here have me shaking my head as well.

If this is a test and you are in the know then you will know one of the other names is Blake Anderson. This is more so a last resort at the moment pending on how he finishes out this year.
Haha, i don't know **** so no test. I don't know anything about him but he's at Utah State i believe. Gracias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back