Charlie Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
One of the names I've heard that may be considered as a HC option.

The basis is that his South Florida ties would immediately remedy the issues of players leaving the area due to his relationships and he will come at the right price for Miami.

Also was said Clint Hurtt would be coming along with him from Seattle if it happens.

Don't shoot the messenger!

Star Wars Reaction GIF

I'd take Tom Herman over Charlie Strong any day of the week. Herman has put together some pretty good offenses and was fired after going 7-3 we're he won his bowl game 55-23... Stong has done nothing but fail since leaving Louisville
0 conference champ wins has me leery

Haha, i don't know **** so no test. I don't know anything about him but he's at Utah State i believe. Gracias.
Its just names that will be candidates at this point.

I don't see either being the hire though. Especially if Zo never becomes AD

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had a 17-10 conference record but I think you meant conference championships. It wasnt easy beating Oklahoma while he was their to be fair. They had Kyler,Rattler and Hurts as their QBs plus a ton of NFL talent on offense.
Yeah my bad I left out championship

Look for the stupidest thing they can do and get away with ... trust our administration to do just that.

They did with Radio, Coker and Manny... they can be counted on to it again. That is our calling card. We are the ninties LA Clippers.

Every day I read this board, I regret a little more ever learning how to read.
Dude come on... learning to read was the best spent 25 years of your life man. Dont let these fools take that from you.

Advertisement
Y
Look for the stupidest thing they can do and get away with ... trust our administration to do just that.

They did with Radio, Coker and Manny... they can be counted on to it again. That is our calling card. We are the ninties LA Clippers.
You forgot Mr. Fear the Tie....

One of the names I've heard that may be considered as a HC option.

The basis is that his South Florida ties would immediately remedy the issues of players leaving the area due to his relationships and he will come at the right price for Miami.

Also was said Clint Hurtt would be coming along with him from Seattle if it happens.

Don't shoot the messenger!
You mean dc option under kiffin

Advertisement
In that case, I take back everything thing I said about him in the “moves are being made” thread, BRING ME CHUD!!

Skrong would be such a “Miami thing to do”, hire, it wouldn’t even be funny. Was Uncle Luke busy when we called him? Gah****!!! If that happens, just know I’d start my heavy drinking this off season. We probably could get him on the cheap, too. FML! 🤦🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back