Chantz Williams

Facts, need 4 dends this class. Imo if we can’t get flowe and to a lesser extent hyppolite I’m fine with taking just 3 linebackers and leaving the extra scholarship for another spot like dend
OL or DB will need the other spots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
image.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anaele situation seems weird.

Just seemed like he cooled on y'all over the past few months. Was he at Paradise? Then again, when y'all had a thread on him a few months ago the sentiment was that he was a decommit waiting to happen.

Didn't some of y'all suggest that he may have physically maxed out as a player?

Just seemed like he cooled on y'all over the past few months. Was he at Paradise? Then again, when y'all had a thread on him a few months ago the sentiment was that he was a decommit waiting to happen.

Didn't some of y'all suggest that he may have physically maxed out as a player?
I thought with him changing schools, it was more about his academic standing. Just been real quiet.

Advertisement
Looks like i woke up the sissy community! You guys are clowns, you'll be hard pressed to find a confident phaggot that plays UM style football, **** just dont go together, if you do, i can guarantee you if that **** is ***, he wasnt for at least 3hrs on saturday's!
listen man i know you're upset because your sister won't let you hit it any more but you don't have to take it out on others

Advertisement
Back