Chantz Williams

The fact that he measured in at 238 today and still ran a 4.56 is extremely impressive. He put on weight and didn’t loose speed without a college program? Shoes he’s a hard worker.
Meant to say at the opening testing in February. Still a big time athlete though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No inside info but the fact we've been going hard after DEs, haven't heard anything about his recruitment, his underwhelming camps and that he's not from Manny/Baker's regime... All signs point to being pushed out.
Definite possibly. Also could’ve read the signs a while ago and done all this lowkey as they prepared for the possibility. Either way they’ve clearly been proactive.

I'm going to creep over to the Florida247 board and read the crying, name calling and everyone calling Luke a sellout. Then after they wipe their tears and dry up their snot they'll start saying, "We didn't want him anyway" and "We have higher priorities on our list". :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Go look at the other Chantz Williams thread, CIS passed him and didn't want him

Advertisement
And if our DE class is those 4 listed above then we shouldn't care less. Any school in America minus 1 or 2 of them would take that class. We aint got time to wait on Harris. Let him go and lock those 4 up.
I still couldn’t care less if we recruited other DE instead Harris anyway. I don’t see what all the buzz is about.

Advertisement
Back