Chantz Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall are forgetting how thin we were already going to be in 2020 at DE. Garvin is leaving, Patchan will be gonegone so that will leave us with Cameron Williams, Phillips, Rousseau, Harvey and the freshmen that we sign for 2019. I don't think I am forgetting anyone? If we sign 4, that will give us 8 which is perfect. We could actually start RS'ing some of these guys and that is how it's done.

Advertisement
Yall are forgetting how thin we were already going to be in 2020 at DE. Garvin is leaving, Patchan will be gonegone so that will leave us with Cameron Williams, Phillips, Rousseau, Harvey and the freshmen that we sign for 2019. I don't think I am forgetting anyone? If we sign 4, that will give us 8 which is perfect. We could actually start RS'ing some of these guys and that is how it's done.
Facts, need 4 dends this class. Imo if we can’t get flowe and to a lesser extent hyppolite I’m fine with taking just 3 linebackers and leaving the extra scholarship for another spot like dend

Advertisement
I honestly think we don't have a spot for him.
I try to only use this gif when absolutely necessary - like in response to this post
A6A9A67A-DE78-4897-B987-F3CAF37A9A69.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back