Chantz Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
6’4 238(measured in at that weight today) and ran a 4.56 40, 34 inch vert, 4.49 shuttle, 39 ft powerball throw at the opening? He’s for sure a talented edge rusher with great athleticism. He’s added 24 pounds since February and those testing numbers but from the clips I saw At the rivals camp last week he looked very explosive tbh.
The fact that he measured in at 238 today and still ran a 4.56 is extremely impressive. He put on weight and didn’t loose speed without a college program? Shoes he’s a hard worker.

Advertisement
I'm going to creep over to the Florida247 board and read the crying, name calling and everyone calling Luke a sellout. Then after they wipe their tears and dry up their snot they'll start saying, "We didn't want him anyway" and "We have higher priorities on our list". :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
6’4 238(measured in at that weight today) and ran a 4.56 40, 34 inch vert, 4.49 shuttle, 39 ft powerball throw at the opening? He’s for sure a talented edge rusher with great athleticism. He’s added 24 pounds since February and those testing numbers but from the clips I saw At the rivals camp last week he looked very explosive tbh.

Those are stellar measurables and exactly what you want out of a HS DE

Advertisement
Remember that time 95% of CBs had that guy going to us on signing day. Next thing we know he commits to Bama, then signs with UF. I’ll wait for it to actually happen instead of getting hyped up on these CBs

Advertisement
Back