Chantz Williams

Honestly it sucks losing a commit, but Im not too keen on BTW players. We have had plenty, but they hardly match their rankings.

Brandon Harris: 2nd round pick, Solid player for us. 2nd team AA 1st team All ACC. Never did much in the league
Theron Collier: lol
Chavez Grant: 2 INTs
Chad Thomas: 5 star. Didnt live up to billing. 3rd rounder. 2nd year with Browns
Mark Walton: 5 star. Decent carear 25 tds in 3 years. Only Played 4 games as a JR. Turned pro early 4th rd. Cant stay out of trouble, 2nd NFL team
Demetrious Jackson: 7 sacks in career. 18 TFL in 5 years. No NFL.

Every single player you mentioned was a very good college player.

Advertisement
Honestly it sucks losing a commit, but Im not too keen on BTW players. We have had plenty, but they hardly match their rankings.

Brandon Harris: 2nd round pick, Solid player for us. 2nd team AA 1st team All ACC. Never did much in the league
Chad Thomas: 5 star. Didnt live up to billing. 3rd rounder. 2nd year with Browns
Mark Walton: 5 star. Decent carear 25 tds in 3 years. Only Played 4 games as a JR. Turned pro early 4th rd. Cant stay out of trouble, 2nd NFL team

Bruh I'll take a Thomas, Walton and Jackson on the roster every year.

Advertisement
Just seemed like he cooled on y'all over the past few months. Was he at Paradise? Then again, when y'all had a thread on him a few months ago the sentiment was that he was a decommit waiting to happen.

Didn't some of y'all suggest that he may have physically maxed out as a player?
Yes. I think the decision was mutual, especially after Paradise. He could be a solid college player though. He'll likely be a depth piece his entire career.

I said this last week and all the BTW alum got uptight.

Advertisement

Brandon Harris was the best corner we've had in the past 10 years, I don't think that's even debatable.

I would take BH again easily. But most BTW guys are overrated and underperform. And that’s a fact.

I'd agree with most of what you said, just not Harris. I'd take out DJ also, who was a project and turned out to be a very solid player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back