Chantz Williams

Chantz is a baller and fits our scheme to a TEE. Get that MF. I think he can fit int he locker room at a place like Miami more so than the other sec schools on his list.

Add to it his boy Rivers being here...i dk it should be a no brainer

Advertisement
Honestly it sucks losing a commit, but Im not too keen on BTW players. We have had plenty, but they hardly match their rankings.

Brandon Harris: 2nd round pick, Solid player for us. 2nd team AA 1st team All ACC. Never did much in the league
Theron Collier: lol
Chavez Grant: 2 INTs
Chad Thomas: 5 star. Didnt live up to billing. 3rd rounder. 2nd year with Browns
Mark Walton: 5 star. Decent carear 25 tds in 3 years. Only Played 4 games as a JR. Turned pro early 4th rd. Cant stay out of trouble, 2nd NFL team
Demetrious Jackson: 7 sacks in career. 18 TFL in 5 years. No NFL.
Don’t you dare mock Chavez “the God” Grant. Dude was instrumental in our victory over Nevada in the 2006 MPC Computers Bowl with that game-winning interception!

Advertisement
Ivins CB to miami

Skadoosh *Kungfu Panda*

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t care about any of the other stuff, I want to win and if the kid can help with that take him. It’s 2019 people know how to deal with the other things it’s normal now. Stack chips and lets get back to running the college football world.

Advertisement
Back