Chantz Williams

Advertisement
Chantz is a baller and fits our scheme to a TEE. Get that MF. I think he can fit int he locker room at a place like Miami more so than the other sec schools on his list.

Add to it his boy Rivers being here...i dk it should be a no brainer
Who would you say is a better DE, Chantz or Bogel?

Advertisement
Chantz is more physically talented as there aren’t many 6’3 230+ humans walking around with his testing numbers. He also isn’t with the bs trolling sh*t and will be in a perfect scheme for his ability (if he signs here obviously) so I am going to say him. I liked Bogle more than most despite him displaying his immaturity time after time. They both have first round talent though with difference making ability IMO.

I am still in shock over this news. This really came out of nowhere. I guess all those fans making fun of his "sassy" ways can go sit down now. Not hearing any of that talk in this thread I see now that he is apparently onboard. This is a huge surprise and our DE recruiting has been lights out.
This kid is right up near the top of rivals DL rankings for the opening, he is showing superior power to go along with his speed they said and routinely has stood up and pushed back much bigger top flight OL. He is gonna push for a 5 star after the 5 star challenge and opening performance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree. I’m in the camp of I don’t care if he helps us win and I don’t think it’s the problem or issue in 2019 that others think it might be. And who the **** knows if any of it is actually true? I mean has he openly said this? Or we’re just going by how he talks?

Who would you say is a better DE, Chantz or Bogel?
It's Chantz. He's a 1st round talent. Said this while he wasn't considering us. Saying it now. You don't run a near 4.55 with a stellar shuttle at 240 pounds *before* your HS senior year, combine that with all of his teachers and principals saying he's a legit hard working, disciplined kid, and somehow add that up to anything but a great chance at stardom. Lock him up. The off the field stuff is just that. We need to win at football.

Advertisement
Back