Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't he get stonewalled at that Elite competition they had last month?

Not saying he can't be a superstar here, but I'd slow my roll on that kind of statement.

He struggled when he tried to bull rush some of the elite OT’s but he had success against them when he used his speed to get around them. His strength and pass rushing moves will come with training, coaching, age and nutrition but he all ready has the speed and athleticism needed to be a star at this level. Until that develops coaches will have him in on obvious passing downs and tell him to just blow by the OL like they did with Garvin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf is wrong with people? Not you, just responding to the last message, but we really have THE WORST fans. This should be a 50 page slurp fest. This kid is THE BEST pass rusher in the state. We’re debating if he’s a take? Hahahahaha

But is he a fan? Just joined, minimum post, and this is the post; that Chantz is a meh take?? Lol.

Advertisement
Now this is the thread that should have over 30 pages; not wasting our time & energy on these kids playing games.

Oh, and as a FYI, let this be a lesson to us all to not bash a kid if we’re not initially in their top 5.

For as much grief and apprehension I had w Diaz recruiting abilities, he clearly hired the right guys in the trenches and they are operating hella covertly.

Just let us win 10-11 games this yr w a bowl victory...................So Fla kids/parents better wake up b4 they see foreigners become the man in their city.

9B7899D4-EFAA-4A47-8C67-8EFF86CFF35F.jpeg

Advertisement
Back