Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

His athletic gifts are off the charts for an end 6’4 238 4.66 40 and 36 inch vertical in highschool are impressive and you bet on that any day for projection at the next level
I hear you but if it wasn’t for the arrows on his highlight film I would forget who I’m watching. I guess I wanted to be wowed. But based on those measurables he a take I guess.

Advertisement
I hear you but if it wasn’t for the arrows on his highlight film I would forget who I’m watching. I guess I wanted to be wowed. But based on those measurables he a take I guess.
tumblr_n52yaeuyfd1t0ifuuo2_r1_500.gif

That 4.57 40 laser is faster than most of the dbs on the roster in the secondary already from their reported times including 3 cbs in blades, Ivey and Christian Williams and especially everyone outside of keontra smith at safety (who ran a 4.55). Bolden is going to easily be able to run a 4.45 or lower at the nfl combine whenever he goes there which is great speed

How the **** do you keep track of all these numbers. You are like a walking SPARQ score sheet lol

Advertisement
Good looks on the correction bro. I remember when that happened lol. I figured it was considered a team rule, but I guess it was just a law or whatever. I know USC was begging him to come back at the end of it, but he told them to fvck off.

yes - the incident went through the University adjudication process and seemed pretty bullsh*t. He was suspended for something like 28 months from the University -the same amount of time left for the kid involved to graduate. The team eventually wanted him back but the school never lifted the suspension. He told them to kick rocks...

Advertisement

You take guys who's film wows you who you can expect will come in and contribute right away....but they may also have a lower ceiling bc their bodies or technique are already more advanced.

or

You take guys with off the charts athleticism who are raw.....and think you can mold them to reach that incredibly high ceiling. This is where Williams fits. With the numbers we are taking at DE you definitely take a guy like him.

Advertisement
You take guys who's film wows you who you can expect will come in and contribute right away....but they may also have a lower ceiling bc their bodies or technique are already more advanced.

or

You take guys with off the charts athleticism who are raw.....and think you can mold them to reach that incredibly high ceiling. This is where Williams fits. With the numbers we are taking at DE you definitely take a guy like him.

Wtf is wrong with people? Not you, just responding to the last message, but we really have THE WORST fans. This should be a 50 page slurp fest. This kid is THE BEST pass rusher in the state. We’re debating if he’s a take? Hahahahaha

Wtf is wrong with people? Not you, just responding to the last message, but we really have THE WORST fans. This should be a 50 page slurp fest. This kid is THE BEST pass rusher in the state. We’re debating if he’s a take? Hahahahaha

Absolutely. You always take athletic freaks on the Dline.....and you tell those guys to hunt.

Advertisement
11 central time he’s announcing, game at 1045. I’ll chug my beer in celebration after.

That 4.57 40 laser is faster than most of the dbs on the roster in the secondary already from their reported times including 3 cbs in blades, Ivey and Christian Williams and especially everyone outside of keontra smith at safety (who ran a 4.55). Bolden is going to easily be able to run a 4.45 or lower at the nfl combine whenever he goes there which is great speed
You just figured that number up scientifically? 4.45? Lol. He will get faster, but I guarantee you he doesn't run that or lower at the combine.

Advertisement
Back