Chaney Gone

Advertisement
I understand business decisions and all but someone spending 3-4 years as a Cane playing against FSU immediately transferring there to wear their uni doesn’t seem right. Different than those who’ve gone there for employment reasons.

In before someone mentions Jackson… he was never truly a Cane in imo. He followed the bread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wish him the best but this kid was made of lemongrass pulp. Big heart tho. He was not going to eat much in our RB room. Good luck at Campbell University! GO CAMELS!!!!!!

The portal created new rules. He wouldn't have left if this was 20 years ago just like Portis / Willis / Gore. We will miss him in our room. Best of luck kid.

Cheney will be missed! Wish they invested more time on a player who chose The U and not players who came from other programs! Cheney is a Dog and will be missed!
Best of luck to Chaney. In regards to your statement, you can’t teach speed. No matter how much they invested in him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t think he was even in shape. That fsu game was his to carry the rock and he was gassed.
Always rooted for Don and still will however, I have to agree with your post. When he busted one of his runs deep into their territory and tapped his helmet and ran off the field, instead of staying in and scoring my buddy and I were like where are you going? All the best, Don... GO CANES

Been saying this was bound to happen.

IMO IF he stays healthy the entire offseason and regular season, he will be very good for whoever he plays for, and people will be *****ing we let him go. But in his 4 yrs here he’s never fully been healthy. It’s just kinda time to move on for both

Advertisement
Back