Chaney Gone

Advertisement
**** really wish he would've ended all his time as a Cane

He looked like a future stud and NFL back as a Freshman, and played great this year as well.

But unfortunately I think the injuries clearly hurt his burst, wiggle, and cutting ability. With potentially 3 RBs coming in someone in the RB room or two were going to be odd men out

at this point in time 3 players have announced. Harvey, Flagg, and Chaney

Chaney is the most impactful one to announce thus far and that was my only point - not that it's a huge blow or detrimental
Gotcha, but with Fletcher as the starter (hopefully CJ sees the path to more carries next year as the depth chart clears up) and Riley entering the fold along with hopefully 1 other RB to add to Allen and Parrish; I think the RB room will be fine.

I'm not going to worry about losing Chaney when he's barely played in 3 seasons due to injuries.

Advertisement
always felt he was our best back, body just couldn't hold up, best of luck, prefer he leaves florida tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
****. Thought Don had more potential than what we ultimately saw out of him. Hope he's able to show out wherever he ends up.

Injuries

Freshman Chaney was an animal...

And will never forget his performances against Clem and FSU this year. year. Would have welcomed him back for 5-8 carries next year. But his vision was always average and when the top end and cutting ability regressed after injuries, you were basically left with a power back. Good…But not good enough to be anything more than a rotational back.

Someone said fsu?
Ron Burgundy What GIF

Advertisement
Back