Chaney Gone

Wasn't he our most healthy back this past season? Its not like Parrish, Fletcher, Allen played all season. All of those guys missed games. Chaney played in all 11 games this season. Allen and Fletcher played in 8 games and Parrish played in 10 games. So going by this past season I do expect Chaney to be ready for Miami
He got nicked up in quite a few of our games.

He is a nice complementary back. If you think he is carrying the ball 15 to 20 times per game and surviving late into the season, then that is something he has yet to demonstrate.The kid has been hurt since his sophomore year of high school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too many backs in our stable, I wouldnt mind if a couple more clear out honestly..

Disagree. You can never have enough RB. Look how many for injured for Miami. I don’t understand how you all say this. We had a WR playing Rb cause all of them were injured. Miami needs 4-5 horses in the backfield ready to play

Disagree. You can never have enough RB. Look how many for injured for Miami. I don’t understand how you all say this. We had a WR playing Rb cause all of them were injured. Miami needs 4-5 horses in the backfield ready to play
We just look at it different, to have 9 RB and we only gonna really run 2 is pointless to me, I dont see the point of having close to 5 disgruntled backs that we know wont play.. 2 will get bulk of legit carries, a third will get scraps and cleanup and maybe 2 more will pinch hit if their is injury.. 5 guys is more than enough, 9 is OD to me.. ESPECIALLY when they coaches love Fletcher and feed him majority of carries..

I want us to have a stable but not to point where 9 guys just standing on sideline looking stupid. Go find a better situation Chaney, hope it works out..

Advertisement
We just look at it different, to have 9 RB and we only gonna really run 2 is pointless to me, I dont see the point of having close to 5 disgruntled backs that we know wont play.. 2 will get bulk of legit carries, a third will get scraps and cleanup and maybe 2 more will pinch hit if their is injury.. 5 guys is more than enough, 9 is OD to me.. ESPECIALLY when they coaches love Fletcher and feed him majority of carries..

I want us to have a stable but not to point where 9 guys just standing on sideline looking stupid. Go find a better situation Chaney, hope it works out..

Who has 9?

Who has 9?
We are recruiting like 3 backs and have all backs from last year coming back with multiple seasons still available

Parrish
Fletcher
Ajay
Citizen
Chaney
Cjjr
Riley
CWH
Lyles** (possible flip)

Unless you are fletcher you got to or the commits you got to be realistic about 2024, Ajay and Parrish transferred in, so unless they graduate, they would be less inclined but that could change if they get their degree.. I know us as fans we want ALL to just stand on sideline just in case of imaginary injuries but then fans also complain about disgruntled players.. lol

We are recruiting like 3 backs and have all backs from last year coming back with multiple seasons still available

Parrish
Fletcher
Ajay
Citizen
Chaney
Cjjr
Riley
CWH
Lyles** (possible flip)

Unless you are fletcher you got to or the commits you got to be realistic about 2024, Ajay and Parrish transferred in, so unless they graduate, they would be less inclined but that could change if they get their degree.. I know us as fans we want ALL to just stand on sideline just in case of imaginary injuries but then fans also complain about disgruntled players.. lol

I think Parrish graduates and leaves
Citizen hasn’t played football in two years
CWH might end up at CB
Chaney gone
cJJ can’t pass block so not sure how many snaps he will get
Then whatever freshmen come in. See how easily the room could look rough as well?

I think Parrish graduates and leaves
Citizen hasn’t played football in two years
CWH might end up at CB
Chaney gone
cJJ can’t pass block so not sure how many snaps he will get
Then whatever freshmen come in. See how easily the room could look rough as well?
Exactly, so you basically agree with my original post.. lol..

Advertisement
Exactly, so you basically agree with my original post.. lol..

Ehhh let’s see how many RB are on the roster after spring. Would’ve rather had Chaney than Allen or maybe others but he looked out of shape and lost a step. I’ll be curious how well he does at Louisville

Advertisement
Back