Chaney Gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but when was the last time the Don played a full season? 10th grade?
He had reduced Carrie’s Jr and sr year of HS because the team was so ****** they didn’t want to subject him to the physical abuse.

I think he is a great kid (everything you see on him is positive) and had he not had the knee injuries I think he could have been really good. In reality he is kind of a JAG. His defining moment as a cane is probably the fumble at the end of GT. I wish him the best but I don’t think the team will suffer any negative impact from him leaving.

He had reduced Carrie’s Jr and sr year of HS because the team was so ****** they didn’t want to subject him to the physical abuse.

I think he is a great kid (everything you see on him is positive) and had he not had the knee injuries I think he could have been really good. In reality he is kind of a JAG. His defining moment as a cane is probably the fumble at the end of GT. I wish him the best but I don’t think the team will suffer any negative impact from him leaving.
For the record, it was not a fumble.

Advertisement
No it’s a Fumble because our dumbass Coach didn’t take the knee!
178C84D0-55F7-482A-A48D-6A617A777E51.jpeg

Advertisement
I really liked what we got from Chaney this year. He’s still a good size/speed combo and actually looks like an NFL back. It’s all moot if he can’t stay healthy though.

Advertisement
Why? You are assuming he can stay healthy.

Wasn't he our most healthy back this past season? Its not like Parrish, Fletcher, Allen played all season. All of those guys missed games. Chaney played in all 11 games this season. Allen and Fletcher played in 8 games and Parrish played in 10 games. So going by this past season I do expect Chaney to be ready for Miami

He’s going to be a beast there. Playing on Sundays in 2025
I hope he does well. I don’t get why he didn’t get more looks…guess we will see if he’s got any juice left. Kid looked like he was gonna be solid before the injuries piled up.

Advertisement
Back