Chaney Commits

What south Florida back are you putting over him in the last 6 years or so? He’s a better athlete than any of those guys and has very impressive film
Scarlett, Cronkite, walton? No

Travis homer ,Amir rasul, Deon mcintosh? No

Robert Burns bentavious Thompson? No
Camron Davis ,James Cook, Shaun shivers, Johnny ford ? I’d say no

Naquan Wright, Kenny mcintosh, Mark Anthony Richards? **** no
Hes the best back from down here since Dalvin Cook

Advertisement
Many of the same posters on 247 post here so what are you saying? Atleast they arent begging for free cliff notes for 247 articles.

You are the guys who complain omg no eite players want to be here......then when an Elite player actually commits and becomes an ambassador for us and trys to change the trend, you come in a bitcch.

I understand you have your own opinion but keep that junk to yourself and sit in the sidelines

Advertisement
You are the guys who complain omg no eite players want to be here......then when an Elite player actually commits and becomes an ambassador for us and trys to change the trend, you come in a bitcch.

I understand you have your own opinion but keep that junk to yourself and sit in the sidelines

I just dont like his running style, sue me

Advertisement
With all due respect, you're the one getting pretty emotional here.

I don't agree with his opinion, but he's entitled to it.

You’re projecting if you think I’m getting emotional, unless expressing my opinion is also considered “getting emotional”

But hey, if the guy that’s known for being one of the most depressed posters on CIS wants to say I’m being emotional, when he’s caping for a grown man taking a shlt on our most loyal recruits and ambassadors this cycle, then you have at it, chief.

Also, don’t forget your antidepressants today, btw

You’re projecting if you think I’m getting emotional, unless expressing my opinion is also considered “getting emotional”

But hey, if the guy that’s known for being one of the most depressed posters on CIS wants to say I’m being emotional, when he’s caping for a grown man taking a shlt on our most loyal recruits and ambassadors this cycle, then you have at it, chief.

Also, don’t forget your antidepressants today, btw

Are you an adult?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You mad or nah?

Advertisement
Back