Chaney Commits

What south Florida back are you putting over him in the last 6 years or so? He’s a better athlete than any of those guys and has very impressive film
Scarlett, Cronkite, walton? No

Travis homer ,Amir rasul, Deon mcintosh? No

Robert Burns bentavious Thompson? No
Camron Davis ,James Cook, Shaun shivers, Johnny ford ? I’d say no

Naquan Wright, Kenny mcintosh, Mark Anthony Richards? **** no

Chaney is the best of those IMO.

I know he's younger but Amari Ferrari is on his level and he Loves the U!

Advertisement
idk ask the LB that ended up signing with Florida after Manny went to see his Spring game and pulled his offer because he played soft.

are you really comparing David Reese quitting on plays to a guy that goes 100 all the time but doesn’t drop his pads because that’s not who he is? Whaaaaaattttt?

Love this mentality

FF79D938-72FF-405E-9C22-D67B2942F956.gif

Advertisement
So if a college coach says about a recruit "Yea I dont think he plays hard"

Thats talking ****? Holy **** what have we become as a society? Can he run fast, jump high? Yea never questioned his athletic ability but ever hear the term Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane? That is what I think about Chaney and there is nothing wrong with that. Belen plays a real schedule this year, so we will see if he continues to not show up against better teams.
This is such a colossally stupid take & coming from the dude that guaranteed he wasn't coming.

Drew you gotta stop man... Just cut it out, you sound retarded bruh lol.

To add to that people always talking about 4.6 or so in reference to the dbs in that thread last week as you see here Barkley ran what a 4.40 At 230 pounds at the combine after running a 4.63 20 pounds lighter ? He put on 22 pounds or so a dropped his 40 time that much, so that can happen with a legit college strength program

Mostly genetics

are you really comparing David Reese quitting on plays to a guy that goes 100 all the time but doesn’t drop his pads because that’s not who he is? Whaaaaaattttt?

Goes 100 all the time? He quit(Details still forthcoming) in the first round of the playoffs.

Goes 100 all the time? He quit(Details still forthcoming) in the first round of the playoffs.
You mean after he got hurt throwing a half back pass and was destroyed by Cuevas Russ lol? Just stop it...

Advertisement
You mean after he got hurt throwing a half back pass and was destroyed by Cuevas Russ lol? Just stop it...

Now it comes out that he was hurt, gotcha.

Couple months ago we was told they stopped giving him the ball because he wasn't performing. But now its because he got hurt.

I get it, Dade County super athletic kid who actually wants to be a Cane so lets all jump on the bandwagon. But sorry if I critique the kids toughness.

Now it comes out that he was hurt, gotcha.

Couple months ago we was told they stopped giving him the ball because he wasn't performing. But now its because he got hurt.

I get it, Dade County super athletic kid who actually wants to be a Cane so lets all jump on the bandwagon. But sorry if I critique the kids toughness.
And who told you that but didn’t bother to tell @Sigma_Cane_7 and @gogeta4? Real curious because you definitely don’t have any type of source.

I hear you @Drewny1, i've heard the same... We'll see this year, Belen changed district and they have a tough schedule ahead of them. Know a kid looking to leave becuase of it.

I'm glad he's on board, hope he's an ambassador for us...

Advertisement
Not thrilled with this kids film.

Runs high and without power

Comp is crappy

I get his measurables but I hope he ain’t overhyped like I feel Lingard was
If your dad paid for a truckload of idiots and the truck showed up and you were the only one on it, he would feel like he got his money’s worth.

And who told you that but didn’t bother to tell @Sigma_Cane_7 and @gogeta4? Real curious because you definitely don’t have any type of source.

Idk if it was on here or 247 but when people question why he disappeared in the playoff game, alot of people said they stopped giving him the ball because he wasnt productive and was playing scared.

I hear you @Drewny1, i've heard the same... We'll see this year, Belen changed district and they have a tough schedule ahead of them. Know a kid looking to leave becuase of it.

I'm glad he's on board, hope he's an ambassador for us...

Wait, there is a kid at Belen looking to leaving because they got moved to a tougher district? Man that is some puss *** s*** right there.

Advertisement
Idk if it was on here or 247 but when people question why he disappeared in the playoff game, alot of people said they stopped giving him the ball because he wasnt productive and was playing scared.
You’re taking something from posters on 247? Wow...

Ok should I have said he doesnt run with toughness.

That is what's wrong with society today. You cant say anything negative or against the sheep.

I don't agree with your take, but I agree with this statement.
You can have your opinion. CIS gon CIS, I guess.

I love internet men of steel and iron calling out 16 year olds soft.

Only adult men of strength and honor would call a teenage kid soft, that could curb stomp them to a bloody pulp.

With all due respect, you're the one getting pretty emotional here.

I don't agree with his opinion, but he's entitled to it.

Advertisement
Back