Chaney Commits

Advertisement
Ok should I have said he doesnt run with toughness.

That is what's wrong with society today. You cant say anything negative or against the sheep.
nothing wrong with society, ur just spouting nonsense. I literally just watch his most recent highlight tape just to count how many times he ran out of bounds, and it was one time. So, your statement of him not running tough is some bs, and your just trying to seem different by making a really false statement.

Ok should I have said he doesnt run with toughness.

That is what's wrong with society today. You cant say anything negative or against the sheep.

So what’s wrong with society is that not enough people are talking shlt about young teenage kids, who haven’t even reached the age of consent, on the Internet? OK, gotcha.

So what’s wrong with society is that not enough people are talking shlt about young teenage kids, who haven’t even reached the age of consent, on the Internet? OK, gotcha.

So if a college coach says about a recruit "Yea I dont think he plays hard"

Thats talking ****? Holy **** what have we become as a society? Can he run fast, jump high? Yea never questioned his athletic ability but ever hear the term Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane? That is what I think about Chaney and there is nothing wrong with that. Belen plays a real schedule this year, so we will see if he continues to not show up against better teams.

Advertisement
So if a college coach says about a recruit "Yea I dont think he plays hard"

Thats talking ****? Holy **** what have we become as a society? Can he run fast, jump high? Yea never questioned his athletic ability but ever hear the term Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane? That is what I think about Chaney and there is nothing wrong with that. Belen plays a real schedule this year, so we will see if he continues to not show up against better teams.
Plays hard and being soft aren’t the same thing...at all.

Love this mentality

giphy.gif

Advertisement
To add to that people always talking about 4.6 or so in reference to the dbs in that thread last week as you see here Barkley ran what a 4.40 At 230 pounds at the combine after running a 4.63 20 pounds lighter ? He put on 22 pounds or so a dropped his 40 time that much, so that can happen with a legit college strength program

It's rare to improve the way that Barkley did.

Saquon Barkley and Myles Garrett are the two outliers I point to as far as changing their testing data. Often times, the testing improves by about .10 seconds in both the 40 and SH. It's negligible improvements- for the most part- you are who you are athletically.

It's rare to improve the way that Barkley did.

Saquon Barkley and Myles Garrett are the two outliers I point to as far as changing their testing data. Often times, the testing improves by about .10 seconds in both the 40 and SH. It's negligible improvements- for the most part- you are who you are athletically.
True another crazy 40 comparison is what Evan engram did running a 4.9 and then turned around and ran a 4.42 at the combine

Advertisement
Not thrilled with this kids film.

Runs high and without power

Comp is crappy

I get his measurables but I hope he ain’t overhyped like I feel Lingard was
Nothing in his sparq score says power??!! 200lbs and 4.5 must have been done with a 50 mph wind at his back. The 6”11 high jump at 200lbs is pretty fugging explosive.
Lo was a champion sprinter. If your familiar with a force pressure treadmill you would know that sprinters have the highest force pressure of any athlete which equates to power and explosiveness.
But troll on. It’s a free country.
Saquon Barkley’s sparq was 116 as a senior fyi. Was he explosive enough for you?

Advertisement
To add to that people always talking about 4.6 or so in reference to the dbs in that thread last week as you see here Barkley ran what a 4.40 At 230 pounds at the combine after running a 4.63 20 pounds lighter ? He put on 22 pounds or so a dropped his 40 time that much, so that can happen with a legit college strength program

Pretty obvious his 40 was a bad run with that shuttle time.

idk ask the LB that ended up signing with Florida after Manny went to see his Spring game and pulled his offer because he played soft.

It’s a clown show with you. College coaches cannot speak of recruits. Are you new to the game? You just keep taking Ls with your stupid posts. Just quit.

If our RB's can bond and love each other enough to push each other to new limits and keep raising the bar , OMG LOOK OUT.

Love is the key to our success in all this passion = love , when you know everyone has each others best interest at hand and truly buys into it........RINGS.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back