Chaney Commits

Advertisement
I wouldn't really change a thing Chaney's doing maybe a grip and technique here and there. There's a saying you are who your friends are and the people helping him have nothing but LOVE for Chaney he's in good hands just a little alumni RB Cane support will also help this young mans growth.

Eric ****erson ran high , did that hamper him or cause him to fail LMAO.

Chaney and Savion DT are my boys wide open eyed good kids growing into BEASTS .

GOCANES

241bfc9d4974c64ea79c2e3e2834c2be.gif

incorrect. I would love to see him run behind his pads more instead of running out of bounds or crouch when the big hit is about to occur.
What south Florida back are you putting over him in the last 6 years or so? He’s a better athlete than any of those guys and has very impressive film
Scarlett, Cronkite, walton? No

Travis homer ,Amir rasul, Deon mcintosh? No

Robert Burns bentavious Thompson? No
Camron Davis ,James Cook, Shaun shivers, Johnny ford ? I’d say no

Naquan Wright, Kenny mcintosh, Mark Anthony Richards? **** no

Advertisement
I'm sorry he just runs soft to me.

I'm not denying he is a super athlete but where is the toughness.

Advertisement
View attachment 80606

Barkley
5’11 208
4.63 40
4.06 shuttle
38 vertical jump
35 power ball throw

Chaney
5’11 199
4.55 40
4.40 shuttle
39.2 vertical jump
44 power ball throw
View attachment 80607
Only time Barkley was better than Chaney was in the shuttle time which is crazy considering how quick Chaney is. Both him and Knighton didn’t kill the shuttle time like I thought they would but regardless we see that quality enough in both of their films
This is insane how much upside DC has

Lol, on another note penn state that year Barkley came out had like 3 guys a 4.42 or lower including barkley

You don’t put on twenty pounds of muscle and reduce your 40 time by a whopping .20 without the benefits of modern science, unless you were running that 4.65 with a pop belly

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love internet men of steel and iron calling out 16 year olds soft.

Only adult men of strength and honor would call a teenage kid soft, that could curb stomp them to a bloody pulp.

Ok should I have said he doesnt run with toughness.

That is what's wrong with society today. You cant say anything negative or against the sheep.

I love internet men of steel and iron calling out 16 year olds soft.

Only adult men of strength and honor would call a teenage kid soft, that could curb stomp them to a bloody pulp.

I concur , please can anybody show me a 16 year old who's perusing there dreams with this kids passion. 16 year old and runs like this and people critique him like he's a seasoned veteran , Chaney has no idea how good he is going to be that's why he training so hard and raising his bar daily to get there.

@Drewny1 you got to look at the big picture here , Chaney is special beyond belief for a kid his age , you got to cut him some slack.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back