Championship Mentality Coach Kevin Beard is preaching...

The 2006 Arena Cup hardly counts as "Championship Mentality" fer fvcks sake you faqqots are *** around here.

Advertisement
I know we all hate that Defensive scheme, and they do too, but they think Golden brought in Randy Melvin to teach them the correct fundamentals on the defensive line, so expect some movement and moves to get to the quarterback. Chad Thomas and co., they think will have a breakout year if Golden let them play to their strengths.

So 4 years of having the dline taught incorrect fundamentals and now it's going to change?

Patty cake 2.0

I know we all hate that Defensive scheme, and they do too, but they think Golden brought in Randy Melvin to teach them the correct fundamentals on the defensive line, so expect some movement and moves to get to the quarterback. Chad Thomas and co., they think will have a breakout year if Golden let them play to their strengths.

So 4 years of having the dline taught incorrect fundamentals and now it's going to change?

Patty cake 2.0

Aren't Grolden and his BFF supposed to supervise their defensive coaches?

If the position corches weren't doing their job, why didn't he fire them?

Answer: Grolden is an *******.

Advertisement
I'm extremely close to Booker T. Washington Senior High Staff, former F5 football Alum and Overtown Tornadoes football at Overtown's gibson park.

S\O to Duane Starks for his time and giving back to his community. Picnic was a success. Kids, family, friends had a great time.

Advertisement
So our WR coach is taking the team over??? We're ****ing doomed. Our WR coach who was w/ the team last year will not be responsible for us having any more wins this year.

Not buying the energy deal and coming by more often..what happened to the 2015 kids then you think it's changed that much in less than 2 weeks?

We're talented this year? Wake up man this is Miami we're talented every year. Watch the draft we were more talented last year and we went 6-7. Idc who is coaching DL and WRs.

I wasn't at this picnic but boy they were serving some Orange and Green kool-aid.

Where I'm from, you need to talk football to stay positive. When you see yellow tape and body bags every weekend, people getting murdered over dumb stupid shlt for nothing, you need peace at heart sometimes.

Yawn/ So much for his influence over Jordan Scarlett.

Stop crying about Scarlett yo, man up.

I ain't crying about Scarlett. I'm challenging the notion that beard is some mythical recruiter/coach that draws the masses and is fawned over.

Lop this man's head off immediately! He has the unmitigated gall to question our newest savior. He's obviously a heretic who doesn't deserve to steal oxygen from us beardlievers.

No he is not. What I do expect Beard to do is having Stacy Coley like a 1st Rd WR that we all know that he is. Beard gets that out of him this year and recruits well, and it's success hiring Beard...

Kevin Beard isn't calling offensive plays. Kevin Beard isn't calling defensive plays. Kevin Beard isn't making high level decisions above Golden's head.

Stop hyping the poor guy up for failure. What happens this season, one way or the other, will have about .5% to do with Beard. He's a position coach...his impact will hopefully, most likely, be felt in recruiting. Impossible to judge him on the dumpster fire of a season we're about to have under the watchful eye of the worst head coach in the country and his merry band of idiotic, underqualified coordinators

So our WR coach is taking the team over??? We're ****ing doomed. Our WR coach who was w/ the team last year will not be responsible for us having any more wins this year.

Not buying the energy deal and coming by more often..what happened to the 2015 kids then you think it's changed that much in less than 2 weeks?

We're talented this year? Wake up man this is Miami we're talented every year. Watch the draft we were more talented last year and we went 6-7. Idc who is coaching DL and WRs.

I wasn't at this picnic but boy they were serving some Orange and Green kool-aid.

Where I'm from, you need to talk football to stay positive. When you see yellow tape and body bags every weekend, people getting murdered over dumb stupid shlt for nothing, you need peace at heart sometimes.

Don't turn this into something its not. This has nothing to do w/ Overtown. My career involves talking to and visiting at least 1k low income families every month in Miami in Overtown,Little Haiti, Liberty City, Opa-locka, Carol City, and Norland. I know all about the senseless killings everyday. Actually im in overtown WAY more than i want to be. Ive grown close relationships with these families (including players and coaches).

That has nothing to do with you straight disrespecting everybody in this board talking about a WR COACH taking over a college football team. Thats straight BS. And you can talk football all you want but to paint UM and whats going on down there in a positive light is BS. Again put down the kool-aid!

Advertisement
GoonCane thanks for the info....KB was on the outside looking in....didn't have a voice....now he does....

Advertisement
I can believe that is the case with Kevin and that's great but that isn't gonna fit in well with the Temple style so can't imagine it going over well

When a coach has to be convinced to play bump and run or an attacking style of defense even though his defenses have been putrid indicates to me he not head coach material. Just because you have a job doesn't mean you should have it or qualified to have it. A real coach would have fired D'nofrio and upgraded the defensive staff at a minimum. These public relation stunts don't mean **** on the field of play. If you got a ****** mechanic no matter how pretty the paint job you car is still perform like a piece of **** until you get a qualified mechanic.

Advertisement
Back