Championship Mentality Coach Kevin Beard is preaching...

Think BBC!

BBC: Beard, Baez, and Coley

those are the three that should remain after the purge that should take place at Hecht at the end of the season.

Advertisement
Lmfao at the receiver coach taking over the program

Some of you are straight ****ing retarded

Get out of here with your constant negativity.

you have no idea what it takes to play and coach at any level.

all you do is spit vitriol that would help no one with zero positive contributions.

all you do is spit vitriol that would help no one with zero positive contributions.

Have you no bigger ambition beyond being a worthless SLURPER? You are100% negative regarding the return of U football to prominence. Do us all a favor and crawl back under the rock.

Advertisement
Senseless meaningless, arguments and issues. No one cares. Win games, excuses are up. We have seen El Foldo's handy work. The lot calling people negative are so stupid ,calling them stupid is a insult. Did we not go 6-7, currently on a 4 game losing streak?!

So our WR coach is taking the team over??? We're ****ing doomed. Our WR coach who was w/ the team last year will not be responsible for us having any more wins this year.

Not buying the energy deal and coming by more often..what happened to the 2015 kids then you think it's changed that much in less than 2 weeks?

We're talented this year? Wake up man this is Miami we're talented every year. Watch the draft we were more talented last year and we went 6-7. Idc who is coaching DL and WRs.

I wasn't at this picnic but boy they were serving some Orange and Green kool-aid.

Where I'm from, you need to talk football to stay positive. When you see yellow tape and body bags every weekend, people getting murdered over dumb stupid shlt for nothing, you need peace at heart sometimes.

Don't turn this into something its not. This has nothing to do w/ Overtown. My career involves talking to and visiting at least 1k low income families every month in Miami in Overtown,Little Haiti, Liberty City, Opa-locka, Carol City, and Norland. I know all about the senseless killings everyday. Actually im in overtown WAY more than i want to be. Ive grown close relationships with these families (including players and coaches).

That has nothing to do with you straight disrespecting everybody in this board talking about a WR COACH taking over a college football team. Thats straight BS. And you can talk football all you want but to paint UM and whats going on down there in a positive light is BS. Again put down the kool-aid!

I nominate you for head bagman.

Advertisement
Nothing like the post NSD off season........
The kool aid flows freely from now til September and so many fall for it year by year. This year it will be Beard, Kaaya and Chad are also taking over the team, new blood new team. Same thing it has been every year goin on over a decade. Remember the 2012 class? We were taking over and do back things, we had leaders now, etc etc.......

Cool post, thanks for sharing. Hard to believe much until we see it but why not, I'll put faith in Beard.

A high school coach is suppose to take over THE U in his first year as college position coach. Love Kevin but that is asking a lot. As long as Al remains, he will continue to try to turn SoFl racehorses into Midwest cows. He only knows and believes in classic Big 10 football. The unfortunate truth is that once the season starts all the optimism will fail in the face of Al's results on the field.

Advertisement
Thanks for passing along. I am still skeptical of this team being able to do anything with Golden at the helm, but at least KB seems like a good hire from the anecdotal stories and interviews I have seen. Maybe he will prove to be a good coach/recruiter and if/when Golden is fired, the next coach can keep him on board to help transition.

Same here. Won't believe it till I see it. I'm getting ****ed off knowing Im not excited for Canes football. I should be counting down the days or looking up Cane vids on YouTube not going ehhhh.

Advertisement

It's just nonsensical to expect a first time position coach to completely overhaul an entire system. That's reality, not vitriol.

He's a rain drop on Al Goldens dumpster fire.

Advertisement
Back