Championship Drive Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaneFan79

Senior
Don't watch ESECPN much other than the games, but this show is entertaining, what with Heather Dimnitch making sure her plastic surgery-enhanced face and long black boots are right across from Swasey's "Pocket Hercules."

Not sure he is that desperate...

Advertisement
Shes a great example of why espn is loaing viewers. Shes an idiot but espn has to meet their social justice quotas

Shes a great example of why espn is loaing viewers. Shes an idiot but espn has to meet their social justice quotas

Has there ever been a woman in sports media that you and others haven't despised?

Maybe it says something about you and not them.

Advertisement
Lol. These people are not miss Cleo . This is for pure entertainment. None of us know how these games will turn out. Bar Bama it's a crap shoot. I don't get mad at all. People are too sensitive about Opinions. Maybe someone should Google the word opinion

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Has there ever been a woman in sports media that you and others haven't despised?

Sarah Spain, Linda Cohn, Suzy Kolber are all good. Lady who calls Yankees games is also good. On the AV Club, there is some gal who covers the WWE and she is hilarious. Dinich and Adelson demonstrate they know jack sh#t about football every time they write an article or appear on TV. Also pretty sure Miami barely got a mention but they spent 20min on Auburn and Michigan.

Last edited:

Sarah Spain, Linda Cohn, Suzy Kolber are all good. Lady who calls Yankees games is also good. On the AV Club, there is some gal who covers the WWE and she is hilarious. Dinich and Adelson demonstrate they know jack sh#t about football every time they write an article or appear on TV. Also pretty sure Miami barely got a mention but they spent 20min on Auburn and Michigan.
They have to ride them until they are forced to admit they were wrong

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Pretty standard interviews: "What was going though your mind when... ______" (fill in the blank).

There is some on air talent that is certainly very talented in the looks department though, for sure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's the dumb who suggested Miami forfeit the game to Duke after the kickoff run back a couple years ago. Yeah, she can just go ahead and shut up.

Sarah Spain, Linda Cohn, Suzy Kolber are all good.

So 2 of the 3 don't give opinions.

And none of them are "beat" writers.

So as long as they don't give their opinions they're OK.

Conjecture and an opinion that these select women do not give opinions (on air I presume). Please provide evidence that these women do not give opinions JJ.

Espn is losing viewers due to cord cutting, podcasts and other forms of media

If you don't think their far left political views have pushed people away as well, then you are just being naïve. I kept cable for a long time because of ESPN and other sports channels, etc. etc. But I got tired of being called a racist, sexist, on and on. They don't talk about the ins and outs of the sports anymore. It's all about off the field, off the court, social issues. It's not that hard to understand that the company is that far left when you consider that Disney owns ESPN and ABC.

Advertisement
Conjecture and an opinion that these select women do not give opinions (on air I presume). Please provide evidence that these women do not give opinions JJ.

Linda Cohn and Suzy Kolber are anchors. So it's just a fact to say that they're not opinion people.

It's not conjecture to note that many of the men on this forum simply despise women who comment on sports.

If you don't think their far left political views have pushed people away as well, then you are just being naïve.

What exactly is far left about ESPN?

Oh that's right. They have black people and women giving opinions. So they're left. I got it.

I kept cable for a long time because of ESPN and other sports channels, etc. etc. But I got tired of being called a racist, sexist, on and on.

I think you revealed a lot about yourself here without meaning to.

What exactly did a sports network do to call you in particular (or people like you) racist and sexist?

Some of their on-air talent have given the (well supported) opinion that sports fans in general have racist and sexist tendencies. That's what might have hit to close to home for you.

Advertisement

Espn is losing viewers due to cord cutting, podcasts and other forms of media

The only flaw in this argument that eSECpn apologists (not saying you're one) and company men like Lebatard make is that there was a time when any redblooded American man would've NEVER even considered giving up a cable package if it meant losing eSECpn. Now people will.

Sarah Spain is the WORST too. She shouldn't be in the same sentence as Kolber and Cohn. And it's not an aversion to female opinion givers either as I personally find Mina Kimes to be more intelligent and consistent and she's certainly no right winger.

Last edited:

Linda Cohn and Suzy Kolber are anchors. So it's just a fact to say that they're not opinion people.

It's not conjecture to note that many of the men on this forum simply despise women who comment on sports.

I pretty much despise anyone that comments on sports, male or female.

The vast majority has zero clue what they’re talking about. It’s all hot takes, forced opinions, social justice engineering or cause championing.

There’s only one person I’ve heard this year that’s acceptable: Tony Romo. Actually knows what’s going on on the field and explains it from an actual base of real knowledge. Give me more people like him, male or female, that actually understand the sport they’re talking about. Otherwise, the comments and opinions are no better, and no better informed, than the guy sitting at the end of the bar nursing a beer.

I pretty much despise anyone that comments on sports, male or female.

The vast majority has zero clue what they’re talking about. It’s all hot takes, forced opinions, social justice engineering or cause championing.

There’s only one person I’ve heard this year that’s acceptable: Tony Romo. Actually knows what’s going on on the field and explains it from an actual base of real knowledge. Give me more people like him, male or female, that actually understand the sport they’re talking about. Otherwise, the comments and opinions are no better, and no better informed, than the guy sitting at the end of the bar nursing a beer.

I agree but it's noticeable when the criticism of the women are always accompanied by female epithets .

cvunt

Also, comments about their supposed plastic surgery.

They're all made by insecure men who have ****ty lives and who lash out in the only manner that they know how.

The only flaw in this argument that eSECpn apologists (not saying you're one) and company men like Lebatard make is that there was a time when any redblooded American man would've NEVER even considered giving up a cable package if it meant losing eSECpn. Now people will.

But even if that's true it still doesn't support the politics narrative.

I think all it proves is that middle-aged (mostly) white men are obsessed with their own version of political correctness to the point that they will sabotage their own entertainment for silly reasons.

They're just stubborn old men basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back