Championship Drive Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
No meaningful discussion can occur when someone stakes out a position that dehumanizes an entire political ideology as vile.

I didn't do any such thing and any reasonable person reading this would agree.

I made an observation of conservative opinions in general and of the Curt Schilling incident in particular.

What's ironic is that Curt Schilling's opinion actually dehumanized people while my observation did not.

But here you are moralizing when you didn't have anything to say about the real dehumanizing comment.

Advertisement
Less immigrants. Exclusive. --- Rule of Law - follow the legal process Don't even attempt to claim exclusivity. My wife is an immigrant and she gets even more irate that she and her family had to wait an follow a legal process while others are given preferential treatment (sounds exclusive to me)

You seem to suffer from the reactionary condition where someone says immigrant and you scream back that "it's about illegals!"

But most people familiar with the issue know that's not true.

I said less immigrants. Not less illegal immigrants. What rule of law governs immigrants? Trump wants less immigration. Not illegal. Less immigration period.

You can't use that restroom! Exclusive. --- Biology - if your still physically a man (or female for that matter), it's hardly exclusive to use facilities set up for them. There's no one denying access to a restroom.

This is even more laughable than your previously laughable comment.

These are trans-gendered people. Are you going to do spot checks at the door of every restroom in America? How do you know that they're still physically a man?

Then you just flat out lie in your last line.

No, we can't subsidize some healthcare polices! Exclusive. --- Fiduciary Responsibility - Congress presumably has a fiscal reasonability to enact legislation that is financially sustainable. With regards to health care we're still waiting. My son was forced onto an Obamacare plan and lost access to his doctors is forced to see providers that "ration" their time. It's becoming apparent that those who continue to retain quality healthcare are exclusive to those with company subsidized plans or those who can afford to pay cash for services.

Stop using big words and pretending that you're sophisticated.

We can already tell by your previous comments that you aren't.

Advertisement
If I turn on ESPiN and I am constantly being talked down to by their know nothing hosts, male or female about what a terrible society we have and how big govt liberalism is gonna fix everything I am not the one making it political....

But where are the examples of this?

Again, this thread is 11 pages long and nobody has been able to give an example of this.

But, yeah, you're definitely not conservative.

Whining about politics on ESPN.

:stupid:

As a veteran, I can tell you it's the same situation...No matter the players INTENT, it IS perceived as offensive.

I don't care about your sensibilities.

If you can't tell the difference then that's your fault.

It also bothers me that our soldiers are such emotional ninnies about something that had nothing to do with them.

Talk about victimization.

It's all about them.

"I fought for your freedom so you should do what I say!"

Advertisement
Bro don’t you know? Anyone with a right leaning ideology is racist, sexist, and vile. You can’t possibly disagree.

You can certainly disagree although from what I've seen it wouldn't be competent or articulate disagreement.

If you could offer it then you would.

But ultimately this is all you can do.

Whine about it.

As a veteran, I can tell you it's the same situation...No matter the players INTENT, it IS perceived as offensive.

I don't care about your sensibilities.

If you can't tell the difference then that's your fault.

It also bothers me that our soldiers are such emotional ninnies about something that had nothing to do with them.

Talk about victimization.

It's all about them.

"I fought for your freedom so you should do what I say!"

When you stop using character assassinations to enhance your already crappy argument, people will start taking you more seriously. Try formulating an opinion without ad hominem jargon.

Man who knew vets were such snowflakes? Didn't think you guys would be so offended by American citizens practicing their first amendment rights.

Complete snowflakes.

It's actually embarrassing to the real-life tough guys that these frauds claim to represent them.

A bunch of dudes with desk jobs at the Pentagon who play paintball on weekends taking offense to something that had nothing to do with them.

Man who knew vets were such snowflakes? Didn't think you guys would be so offended by American citizens practicing their first amendment rights.

Complete snowflakes.

It's actually embarrassing to the real-life tough guys that these frauds claim to represent them.

A bunch of dudes with desk jobs at the Pentagon who play paintball on weekends taking offense to something that had nothing to do with them.

Stop spamming threads, BP.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back