Chaminade cryptic tweet

Advertisement
Ive been sensing alot of Animosity in your tone once your nephew couldnt cut it and quit like a *****. Blame the coaches all you want for his failure but when someone cant run anything else but a go route and cant learn the plays what else can they do.

Maybe you should take that animosity towards the program somewhere else. Brian failed here and hopefully at Illinois, he can learn to run a route other than a go route. And im sure you will come back and say that isnt true this and that. But the fact remains, your nephew is an average at best WR and you need to understand that.
I would sooooo Love to see you run your Keyboard mouth to Dee in person....

Advertisement
To be fair most people here don't know the kid. No need to say he's a cancer, question his character, or he won't amount to anything. What has floated around the board and what some people know is he made a mistake. Seems to be a big one. That's why a lot of schools stopped recruiting him.

If the rumors are true I don't believe a P5 coach should recruit him unless there's a convo to clear the air. T2 may look better if he decided to reach out to the schools he'd like to be recruited by and then it's on those staffs to give him a chance or not. Kids make mistakes and deserves a second chance(****, adults do to).

From the beginning I felt like there would be no lesson learned since he did what he did and still had a couple options to choose from in Tenn & A&M. Now the kid has to prove that he's taking accountability for his actions and hopefully if he does decommit from Tenn he'll have a few more teams trying to get him.

Can you repeat that? Again, and again, and again? I don’t think anyone heard you the first thousand times with his d**k constantly in your mouth. I’m confused to why you don’t seem to think he’s able to handle a conversation on his own with out you running up behind him like “yeah get him brooklyndee, get him! Whoop his *** babe”..... f**kin lame
Don't like it....Go eat Sh*t.....Dont like the fact im friends with him...Go eat some more Sh*t....and even better...come run your puzzy mouth to me in person....

Advertisement
Don't like it....Go eat Sh*t.....Dont like the fact im friends with him...Go eat some more Sh*t....and even better...come run your puzzy mouth to me in person....

You are completely worthless on this blog. Same tough guy regurge with your constant kick your *** threats, bragging about all you have like anyone gives a ****, all while shoving your nose up the *** of anyone remotely connected to this program.

******* insufferable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again how his life derailed had nothing to do with football. Dude let’s just move on.
Not talking about ANYTHING outside of FB....I knew Willie well at that time...Spoke to him countless times....I was the one who broke the News to him about Antoine Smith commiting to FSU.....Anyone who thinks Onion and staff didn't have something to do with Willie failing at UM is being completely Disingenuous......

Not talking about ANYTHING outside of FB....I knew Willie well at that time...Spoke to him countless times....I was the one who broke the News to him about Antoine Smith commiting to FSU.....Anyone who thinks Onion and staff didn't have something to do with Willie failing at UM is being completely Disingenuous......
And again I’m not talking about football.

Advertisement
Back