Chad Thomas and Braxton Berrios updates

crossover22[]_[];1531949 said:
Loves miami and wants to visit ND?................

He needs to study the tradition of the U a little better to understand our hatred of the Irish.

Advertisement
Barrios is an EE and his recruitment is blowing up just as the season starts. He doesn't have much time left to enjoy the experience. He may as well soak it in, he's been slept on for too long.

He has not been slept on...some big ( well informed) schools have offered him since his Soph year..

clemson
GT
UNC
VT
Just in the ACC

kid wants attention...that is fine.

Well I got no other theories. Thanks for taking a dump on mine.

I know someone that talked to Berrios and he told him he would've committed at camp if we offered. Even though he says he's not, I think he was a little hurt. But I think he enjoys all the trips he can and then he'll be a Cane

You seriously wonder why a kid would want a scholarship from one of the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in the history of our nation?

Some of you need to step out of FANtasy land and into real life.

Advertisement
I know someone that talked to Berrios and he told him he would've committed at camp if we offered. Even though he says he's not, I think he was a little hurt. But I think he enjoys all the trips he can and then he'll be a Cane

Berrios has been quoted a few times saying that he plans on making a decision by September. My guess is that his push for offers because he is rapidly approaching his own time frame for commiting. If his senios season starts and he's still not committed, then perhaps there is something to all of this, but for now, I'll continue to take the kid at his word and look for his decision in September.

I wouldn't speculate on anything but I want Barrios about as much as I have wanted any kid in a while. Everything I see and hear about this kid leads me to think he will be a special college player.

Advertisement
You seriously wonder why a kid would want a scholarship from one of the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in the history of our nation?

I agree 100% with you on this. Lets not forget that just because a school may be your dream school there are many factors that have to be addressed before committing. Just imagine the flack this kid would have gotten if he committed to us and then said he would love a ND offer.at least he is allowing the process to take place and see where it takes him.

He also said he would love to have an offer from Ohio State, which one could also question a Miami allegiance but he said he set out to prove he could compete at the opening with the best in the country. I think he just wants that verified by getting offers from the top programs but I still believe he'll be a Cane

ND is historical alright. When's the last time they won a ship without having their homer refs steal it from us? I'll hang up and listen.

Advertisement
Don't know how the U can be a dream school and you could also want a ND offer. That's just not a reality I grew up in.

When you consider that Berrios was probably 8 or 9 when UM moved to the ACC, it's not much of a stretch to think he knows little to nothing about a rivalry that was at its height of intensity almost 10 years before he was born.

Miami's music program is getting international recognition and very difficult to get into now as well. They have raised close to $100 million in the last decade and have state-of-the-art facilities and Miami is one of America's music centers.

Advertisement
Man the staff need to move on from this berrios kid this kid is gonna do the same thing to ND what he Did to us begg for an offer just to say ND offered me.. I think he already knows where hes going the kid just wants to play games hes not that good....

Advertisement
Back