Chad Thomas and Braxton Berrios updates

D

deleted3746

Thomas

-Visits Alabama this week and will visit FSU after
-ND recently offered
-Miami and Louisville have the advantage in his recruitment
-On Miami: been at him a long time, haven't let up or dropped interest, is into music and Miami has a great music program
-On Louisville, a lot of friends and family are up there, says Stong is fixing everything and they should be a great program for the next few years
-Impressed by ND's grad rate, academics, and football
-Wants to go to the USC/ND game and the Miami/Florida game

http://notredame.247sports.com/Article/Notre-Dame-Offers-Top247-DE-Chad-Thomas-138649

-----------------------------

Berrios

-Says his route running, quickness, speed, and hands are the greatest aspects of his game
-Thinks his hands are some of the best around
-Does 100 pushups after each dropped ball
-Only dropped 1 pass at The Opening
-Says a ND offer would be huge
-Likes their rich tradition and strong academics
-Hopes they offer soon so he can take a strong look at ND before it's too late
-Will be an EE
-ND previously offered slot WR Isaiah McKenzie who named ND his leader

http://notredame.247sports.com/Article/Braxton-Berrios-Talks-Top-Five-and-More-In-Recruiting-138462

Advertisement
Don't know how the U can be a dream school and you could also want a ND offer. That's just not a reality I grew up in.

Don't know how the U can be a dream school and you could also want a ND offer. That's just not a reality I grew up in.

probably a personal pride thing, if i was a U fan growing up I would want nothing more than an ND offer then committing to Miami. would just make it that much sweeter

Well it's clear this board jumped on the Berrios is a Cane a little too quick. Not saying he won't be, but it's clear he really wanted the offer, but he also wants to be able to sort through things and make a decision.

Honestly this board is more to fault in all our hysteria of Berrios. We wanted him so bad, and heard he wanted an offer, so we just jumped ten spaces on the jump to conclusions mat and announced his commitment. lol

Advertisement
And **** it I want Chad Thomas. As long we don't let up on him, and there is zero reason why we should and we win this year, then both these kids should be Canes. I can't say the same for some high profile, drama inducing kids but I'll put these two up against any other two at their positions. (slot and DE)

I would want a ND and UF offer. I would silently commit to UF and leak it to their recruiting people. On NSD I would put on the Notre Dame hat, take it off and stomp on it, then flip to Miami with a SWAG hat.

I would want a ND and UF offer. I would silently commit to UF and leak it to their recruiting people. On NSD I would put on the Notre Dame hat, take it off and stomp on it, then flip to Miami with a SWAG hat.

Aside from letting an ND garment touching my skin, yes.

You forgot the part where you would visit Ole Miss and Auburn on officials where you would get to enjoy their best women.

Advertisement
Good to hear that Berrios is an EE.... on Chad, I really think we lead by a fair margin with him.

So Berrios begs for offer has other commits beg for an offer and he is looking.....I love this game

That's why you don't circle jerk yourselves into a frenzy like this board did over a recruit.

Advertisement
You forgot the part where you would visit Ole Miss and Auburn on officials where you would get to enjoy their best women.

It's Mississippi and Alabama... you would be raping the horses and pillaging the women. (love that movie quote sorry)

can't blame the kid, you have to exhaust all possibilities. sometimes schools pull out, get full at your position, a coach takes another job or gets fired, etc. so you can't just look at it as going to the school you're a fan of.

for example i'm sure you love the U but do you feel playing under shannon or coker would have helped you develop as well as say an alabama or lsu? probably not. likewise for any offensive player that went to uf for play for addazio when he was there. you have to take the fan shades off and make the best business decision. some of the best players in the history of miami grew up fans of other schools.

Barrios is an EE and his recruitment is blowing up just as the season starts. He doesn't have much time left to enjoy the experience. He may as well soak it in, he's been slept on for too long.

Advertisement
Barrios is an EE and his recruitment is blowing up just as the season starts. He doesn't have much time left to enjoy the experience. He may as well soak it in, he's been slept on for too long.

He has not been slept on...some big ( well informed) schools have offered him since his Soph year..

clemson
GT
UNC
VT
Just in the ACC

kid wants attention...that is fine.

Advertisement
Back