CFP rankings at 7

I think if we lose they might drop us 7-8 spot that’s how much they think of Miami. These mfs hate us period. You can’t say we are on upset alert every week and the team we are playing is good and then when we beat them turnaround and say we haven’t played anybody

Advertisement
I think if we lose they might drop us 7-8 spot that’s how much they think of Miami. These mfs hate us period. You can’t say we are on upset alert every week and the team we are playing is good and then when we beat them turnaround and say we haven’t played anybody

Winning takes care of everything...

Miami will never get into a CFB playoff w 1 loss. Ever.

Gonna have to run the table.

Playing like we've been playing, no, we will not get in with one loss.

But this Anti-Miami whining is absurd. When we've shown we deserve to be at the top, they have always put us at the top.

BS. There's three teams ranked ahead of us who have losses to un-ranked teams, and another has a home blowout loss to one of those. I don't think Miami is guilty of any excess chest thumping by saying that TCU, Oklahoma, and Clemson do not deserve to be ranked ahead of us. I don't care if all we've beat is cupcakes. We beat our cupcakes. The **** is ridiculous and there is nothing wrong with saying so.

Hate the constant disrespect from the media, hope this inspires the team

Where is the disrespect? Miami has struggled to beat teams with a combined 11-21 record. 10th is the right spot as of now.
We are undefeated when have you ever seen an undefeated team rated this low no matter how they got there in week 8? We were without multiple starters too in the last 3 games. You gave clemson the benefit of the doubt but not miami? CFb playoff committee is insconsistent right there

Miami best win is 4-3 gt. Clemson best win is #13 vt and a ranked auburn team.

Advertisement

Where is the disrespect? Miami has struggled to beat teams with a combined 11-21 record. 10th is the right spot as of now.
We are undefeated when have you ever seen an undefeated team rated this low no matter how they got there in week 8? We were without multiple starters too in the last 3 games. You gave clemson the benefit of the doubt but not miami? CFb playoff committee is insconsistent right there

In a common opponent we beat someone they loss too and play their best win this week.

Why is whisky ahead of us? Our resume seems better and yes I know it doesn’t matter. I’m just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They haven't been holding off 1-8 teams with three minutes left.

No. Their "quality" win cam against a Northwestern team Duke blew out by about 40 points. Wisky beat NW by 8, and that is their signature win. By any standard metric, Duke, the #6 team in the ACC Coastal could very well be leading the B1G.

ND and Clemson are in, both are teams we will play. If we take 1 game at a time and beat 2 of the 4 that are in and throw in a #13 VT we are in. No way we can be kept out. Lose 1 game, any game, it is over.

It’s simple. Just keep winning. If by some miracle we beat VT, ND and Clemson we are in. We control our own destiny

Advertisement

In a common opponent we beat someone they loss too and play their best win this week.

Had we beat syracuse by 2-3 tds like we should have that loss would have hurt clemson more.

These rankings are a waste of time this early the criteria is flawed. Resume/schedule only matters when its us or Wisconsin but its all good for the other teams ahead of us.

You should have watched the show. Everything they said had to do with resume and schedule. We are right where we should be.

Bull****. You're falling for their stupid *** "body of work" narrative. This is the dumb *** idea that a quality win can nullify a bad loss. Okay, so if that's the case, Iowa State is #1 and everybody else can go home. They beat the #3 and #5 teams. What loss can they not erase if Clemson can erase a loss to sub 500 Syracuse with a win over #1 9 Virginia Tech? Why does Oklahoma get a pass for their loss to Iowa State, but Iowa State can't get a pass for their loss to Texas? Why does TCU...why the **** are we even talking about TCU? They do the same **** every year. They play a bunch of 45-38 games against garbage squads and get their asses kicked when they face anything resembling a defense. Have we not already been through this the past 10 years? When are we going to start demanding that teams like TCU ans Wisconsin beat top 10 squads before they get recognition like we have to? Why are there 6 scrub *** teams who've already lost games with playoff chances, while Miami MUST run the table?

Had we beat syracuse by 2-3 tds like we should have that loss would have hurt clemson more.

We should have, matter of fact we should have beaten our last 3 opponents by 2 tds or more but that’s our teams fault. Just correct mistakes and win and leave no doubt. Redzone issues hurting how people look at us with these 1 score games

Advertisement
Almost all of the people who are okay with this first CFP ranking were on here at the beginning of the season saying 10 and 2 would be our high water mark, and now they can't even wait for us to lose a **** game before trying to find a way to say they were right. They were the people who gave us no chance vs. FSU and knew **** well we'd drop at least one more along the way, probably ND.

I got no time for this bull****, so I'll just call it what it is: Cowardice. Nobody in their right ******* mind should be okay with us going into week 10 ranked #10 despite being only 1 of 4 P5 teams left undefeated. These are Al Golden cucks who have become accustomed to the media narrative that says some teams can get into the playoffs with a loss or two while others must run the table.

CLEMSON DOESN'T EVEN LEAD THEIR DIVISION!!!

They need help to even reach the ACCCG. If NC State wins out, Clemson's season ends in November. How the **** can anybody think it's okay that they asses is in the CFP top 4 while we're 10?

Kirby Hocutt said the committee did not look at polls. If that is the case, Bama should not be #2 . It is obvious that the committee is basing that ranking off of what they think of Bama as opposed to what Bama has done this year. Bama should be #8 and we are properly ranked at #10 . I have no problem with anyone that thinks we should be ranked ahead of Clemson. That is, we did beat the team that beat Clemson. I think that Kelly Bryant injury talk is BS. Injuries happen in football. Kelly Bryant played, injured or not, against Syracuse and Syracuse put him out the game.

Almost all of the people who are okay with this first CFP ranking were on here at the beginning of the season saying 10 and 2 would be our high water mark, and now they can't even wait for us to lose a **** game before trying to find a way to say they were right. They were the people who gave us no chance vs. FSU and knew **** well we'd drop at least one more along the way, probably ND.

I got no time for this bull****, so I'll just call it what it is: Cowardice. Nobody in their right ****ing mind should be okay with us going into week 10 ranked #10 despite being only 1 of 4 P5 teams left undefeated. These are Al Golden cucks who have become accustomed to the media narrative that says some teams can get into the playoffs with a loss or two while others must run the table.

They need help to even reach the ACCCG. If NC State wins out, Clemson's season ends in November. How the **** can anybody think it's okay that they asses is in the CFP top 4 while we're 10?

People are okay with it because its the first rankings. No need to act like a **** fool now for no reason. If they win out they will get in.

Advertisement
Folks have been crying about how Miami is not being dominant; that Mark Richt can’t call plays and needs an OC; that the defense can’t stop the run; and that Rosier isn’t D-1...but now they’re mad about being ranked behind AL & WI and they have done those things? It’s a conspiracy!!!

You got folks who NEVER believed Miami could be undefeated; that Miami would be lucky to be 10-2; that a loss to Clemson was a certainty; and hopefully, on knees with fingers crossed and hands steepled...a New Years Day Bowl, but now your ****ed?

**** the Coastal! What an ambitiousless goal! Canes play for National Championships!

8-0!

These rankings are a waste of time this early the criteria is flawed. Resume/schedule only matters when its us or Wisconsin but its all good for the other teams ahead of us.

You should have watched the show. Everything they said had to do with resume and schedule. We are right where we should be.

Stopped watching after we were announced. Based on everything they harp on any type of win on Saturday for us should put us in the top 6.

Like I said, you should have watched the show. How are you going to comment on their rationale if you didn't bother to listen to their rationale?

What is the rationale for us being below Wisky, whose best win is a one score victory over a Northwestern team that was pounded by Duke.

I got no time for this bull****, so I'll just call it what it is: Cowardice. Nobody in their right ****ing mind should be okay with us going into week 10 ranked #10 despite being only 1 of 4 P5 teams left undefeated. These are Al Golden cucks who have become accustomed to the media narrative that says some teams can get into the playoffs with a loss or two while others must run the table.

People are okay with it because its the first rankings. No need to act like a **** fool now for no reason. If they win out they will get in.

Well no ******* ****, NostraDUMBass! If we win out we'll be in? Please tell me more. Please enlighten me further on how an undefeated team from one of the 5 power conferences will get in. Shine your mother****ing light on me.

That was sarcasm, in case anybody is too stupid to pick up on it. There are 60 ******* P5 teams that know at the beginning of the year if they win out they'll be in, so reminding us of that is pretty god**** useless. We happen to be 1 of the only 4 remaining at week 10, though, and it should bloody well count for something other than having to hear you silly ***** remind me of the ******* rules. Yes Wins matter most. Or do they?

Advertisement
Back