CFP rankings at 7

Miami will never get into a CFB playoff w 1 loss. Ever.

Gonna have to run the table.

Playing like we've been playing, no, we will not get in with one loss.

But this Anti-Miami whining is absurd. When we've shown we deserve to be at the top, they have always put us at the top.

Advertisement
Why is whisky ahead of us? Our resume seems better and yes I know it doesn’t matter. I’m just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Yeah we will, we just gotta prove we are a winner again. People have reason to doubt that. Also how do you explain your statement when we have two chips with 1 loss anyway?

These rankings are a waste of time this early the criteria is flawed. Resume/schedule only matters when its us or Wisconsin but its all good for the other teams ahead of us.

Advertisement
All Miami has to worry about is ****stomping VT this weekend and kicking the golden es out of the playoff the week after.

No problem with this. Having us back to back with Wisky makes sense, although I'd put us ahead. Only other change I'd make in the top ten is drop TCU to 10 at the highest.

Bottom line: it doesn't matter. They could have us at 5 or 25, we take care of business the next few weeks and we're in the top 4. Or we don't and it's all irrelevant.

What if the only loss is to ND and we beat Clemson in the ACCCG?

Or even better yet if we lose to VA tech but beat ND and beat Clemson who started at #3 and #4 ? In that scenario I think it'll be close...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

These rankings are a waste of time this early the criteria is flawed. Resume/schedule only matters when its us or Wisconsin but its all good for the other teams ahead of us.

You should have watched the show. Everything they said had to do with resume and schedule. We are right where we should be.

Advertisement
Advertisement

But this Anti-Miami whining is absurd. When we've shown we deserve to be at the top, they have always put us at the top.

Ya, like in 2000? Tfoh
That was a computer system...

And it was flawed, why it no longer exists and we (hopefully) have a better, superior system in place

What if the only loss is to ND and we beat Clemson in the ACCCG?

Or even better yet if we lose to VA tech but beat ND and beat Clemson who started at #3 and #4 ? In that scenario I think it'll be close...

If we lose to va tech there will be no clemson game

Ya, like in 2000? Tfoh
That was a computer system...

And it was flawed, why it no longer exists and we (hopefully) have a better, superior system in place

He doesn't know that. It was those **** pollsters who hate Miami.

Advertisement
Back