CFP rankings at 7

These rankings are a waste of time this early the criteria is flawed. Resume/schedule only matters when its us or Wisconsin but its all good for the other teams ahead of us.

You should have watched the show. Everything they said had to do with resume and schedule. We are right where we should be.

Stopped watching after we were announced. Based on everything they harp on any type of win on Saturday for us should put us in the top 6.

Advertisement
One day, ND not playing a Conference Championship game is going to cost them. They need to join the ACC and stop ******* around.

These rankings are a waste of time this early the criteria is flawed. Resume/schedule only matters when its us or Wisconsin but its all good for the other teams ahead of us.

You should have watched the show. Everything they said had to do with resume and schedule. We are right where we should be.

Stopped watching after we were announced. Based on everything they harp on any type of win on Saturday for us should put us in the top 6.

Like I said, you should have watched the show. How are you going to comment on their rationale if you didn't bother to listen to their rationale?

Miami will never get into a CFB playoff w 1 loss. Ever.

Gonna have to run the table.
What if the only loss is to ND and we beat Clemson in the ACCCG?

Or even better yet if we lose to VA tech but beat ND and beat Clemson who started at #3 and #4 ? In that scenario I think it'll be close...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

If we lose to va tech there will be no clemson game

The scenario could happen if they lost to say the yellow jackets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
All we have to do is win & everything else will take care of itself.

The most important goal for us this season has always been winning the Coastal & giving ourselves a chance to win the ACC.

Advertisement
Miami will never get into a CFB playoff w 1 loss. Ever.

Gonna have to run the table.
What if the only loss is to ND and we beat Clemson in the ACCCG?

Or even better yet if we lose to VA tech but beat ND and beat Clemson who started at #3 and #4 ? In that scenario I think it'll be close...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I was gonna say this. Our only lost would have to be ND, win out beat Clemson. For a mention...BUT after we beat va tech & ND, it’s no way u can’t put us in the 4 four right?

Based on how and who we have played i would say 10 is about right. Now, if we win the next 2 then we better jump all of those 1 loss teams.

Advertisement
After the last game in the OB,, i swore I'd never go to another UM game in person.
Beat 2 heavyweights in a row?
Doubt it, but if they do,,,season tickets in my future..

The disrespect is ridiculous. We should be 7 or 8, not 10. We look a **** of a lot better than tcu and Wisconsin at minimum.

Advertisement
The only one of these playoff rankings that count is the one that determines the 4 playoff teams. The only thing the ones between now and then are good for is give fans something to brag or complain about. Canes win out they will be there

Last edited:
One day, ND not playing a Conference Championship game is going to cost them. They need to join the ACC and stop ****ing around.

3. Notre Dame

Doesn't look like it's hurting them.

A one loss OU, PSU or OSU team who win their Conference Championship game against a ranked opponent makes ND’s case that much more difficult.

Hate the constant disrespect from the media, hope this inspires the team

Where is the disrespect? Miami has struggled to beat teams with a combined 11-21 record. 10th is the right spot as of now.
We are undefeated when have you ever seen an undefeated team rated this low no matter how they got there in week 8? We were without multiple starters too in the last 3 games. You gave clemson the benefit of the doubt but not miami? CFb playoff committee is insconsistent right there

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back