CFP Final Washington vs Michigan

Advertisement
For how bad Washington has looked at times they probably are leading late if they simply complete the wide open plays to be made. Penix has been terrible. Props to that UW defense for figuring it out after getting dog walked early
Worst game of his I've seen by far

Penix aint elite he lost this game.
If you were paying attention, he was under pressure all night forcing him to throw early and off of his base. He missed a few open WRs, but many of those he didn't have time to throw the deep ball to the open WRs.

The Washington offensive and defensive lines lost this game. Couldn't protect Penix against 4 rushers. Couldn't run the ball and couldn't stop the run.

k who we poach from Michigan in portal when Harbaugh go back to NFL in a week or two

Advertisement
Penix played scared most of the game. He was overthrowing a lot but that Michigan dline made him miss a lot too

He’s had happy feet all night. Them hits have him scarred.

Not a good look if I am an NFL GM

Ward was going to commit to UM but now he's jumped ahead of Penix

frustrated oj simpson GIF

If you were paying attention, he was under pressure all night forcing him to throw early and off of his base.

The Washington offensive and defensive lines lost this game. Couldn't protect Penix against 4 rushers. Couldn't run the ball and couldn't stop the run.
Naw

Advertisement
Brother - do you know how long it took Harbaugh to build up the talent he has?

6 ******* years. We are going into year #3.
Add in that Harbaugh coaching staff, we are still far away!! But crossing my fingers, soon enough….

Unless I missed something and Michigan was absolved of their "crimes", it's crazy to me that a team can cheat so blatantly and then be allowed to play for a national championship.. couldn't be us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not even giving Michigan’s defense credit like that. It wasn’t like they were bottling Washington up all game. UW’s offense just didn’t execute plays that were there. Penix missed at least a half a dozen throws that were pretty much gimmes.
He was awful tonight, but you gotta give credit to Michigan’s DBs…did an outstanding job tackling and minimizing big plays

Advertisement
Back