CFP Final Washington vs Michigan

Advertisement
Frustrated World Cup GIF
Tuff n fyzical has now won the last 3 natty's

Tried to tell ya’ll, UDub ain’t never faced a defense like this. Trust ur boy; I was forced to step out the O&G glass house. I watch a chit ton of CFB every Tuesday - Saturday. Washington have been skating by all year, & normally they’ve won b/c of either blown calls in their favor or a fortuitous turnover in their favor late.

I’m not even giving Michigan’s defense credit like that. It wasn’t like they were bottling Washington up all game. UW’s offense just didn’t execute plays that were there. Penix missed at least a half a dozen throws that were pretty much gimmes.

Advertisement
You know there’s a down side to building your team around qbs and wrs. You’re depending on that guy to win you games. But when he has a bad game you have no chance. It’s a much riskier way to build an offense.

Tried to tell ya’ll, UDub ain’t never faced a defense like this. Trust ur boy; I was forced to step out the O&G glass house. I watch a chit ton of CFB every Tuesday - Saturday. Washington have been skating by all year, & normally they’ve won b/c of either blown calls in their favor or a fortuitous turnover in their favor late.
Ngl throws were there to be made. Michigan DBs were sticky but Penix choked.

Advertisement
Penix waited until the Natty to play poorly. Crazy
They confused him at times with zone when it looked like man. He was out of rhythm the whole game and when they were open he either missed them or they dropped it or he didn’t make the right read. Even on the pick he threw to the strength of the coverage and dude was open on the left side of the field. And Michigan bro style put pressure on them fast asf u basically feel like u have to be perfect cause your worried about how many chances u will get cause time of possession pause

Ngl throws were there to be made. Michigan DBs were sticky but Penix choked.

B/c Penix have faced ****ed poor passing defenses. He’s been playing pitch & catch. UofM runs a very complicated defense that confuses a lot, & I mean a lot of teams. Penix was uncomfortable from the very start. UofM have grown men on both sides of the line, & that OL has also been very uncomfortable for the first time.

Advertisement
Bro style with some creativity.
but they're national Champs cause of their defense. they were sweating a bit in the second half when udub bottled up their run game and they couldn't complete a forward pass. feel like that should be takeaway from this game - play defense like Michigan plays and u can win a natty

73 might hit portal faster than that Alabama Center. He worse than Big Lou.

Advertisement
B/c Penix have faced ****ed poor passing defenses. He’s been playing pitch & catch. UofM runs a very complicated defense that confuses a lot, & I mean a lot of teams. Penix was uncomfortable from the very start. UofM have grown men on both sides of the line, & that OL has also been very uncomfortable for the first time.
He terrified on his dropbacks. I did not scout #73 properly lmao.

Advertisement
Back