CFP Final Washington vs Michigan

Advertisement
I dont like the Michigan angle of us against the world. They did whatever they did to themselves and while I dont think what they did is a big deal the way they handled it is whiny and self entitled

Plus, so called adversity like this in sports, isnt really real life adversity and when you are playing Illinois, Indiana, Purdue, Minnesota, Michigan St, etc you arent exactly fighting through it

Advertisement
Washington has an elite QB, Elite WR, Elulite LT, Elite DE. Michigan shouldn't have a chance. Thats 4/5 most important positions in football don't overthink this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Washington, to me, is the antithesis of current major college football... in every possible way. For that, I want the Huskies. I've watched a majority of their games, and they're just so **** good on so many levels, and they don't get enough credit.
They were must see tv for 2 years for anyone who likes offense in cfb.. Even missing McMillan majority of this season they were a fun watch. I picked Mich to win before season but would like to see Wash seal the deal.

Past nonsense of attempts at splitting championships aside, Washington winning is the most desirable outcome here.

Neuter both current and future SEC playoff teams and that narrative and don't reward the cheating of Crazy Jim.

I actually like Washington ML (and the over) here too. Kinda feel like they got a decent warm-up/preview in relation to what they'll face against Michigan with Texas and Michigan fans won't travel any better to Houston than Texas' did to New Orleans so they'll be used to the atmosphere too.

I kinda see McCarthy playing better than Ewers (at least more accurately) but the difference at QB shouid still be YUGE if Penix and those wideouts show up.

Washington 31 - Michigan 27

Advertisement
Back