CFP Final Washington vs Michigan

Advertisement
Advertisement
You coked out brother.
charlie sheen smoke GIF
I’d take Restrepo over Wilson any day of the week. Young is way better than Cornelius Johnson. Mauigoa and Cohen would start anywhere in the country. Bain would get significant playing time at every school in the country. Kitchens is one of the best safeties in the country. I forgot about LT

Blake Corim talking about the Michigan culture winning this title.

Culture is the standard you set that is self corrected by the players so that it's never broken.

Advertisement
Blake Corim talking about the Michigan culture winning this title.

Culture is the standard you set that is self corrected by the players so that it's never broken.

Culture is spying on your opponents most of the season to get an edge, then being allowed to go the playoffs and win a championship

Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely elite defensive line play from Michigan all season. Big, athletic people on the fronts still run this game at this level.
Its that baltimore scheme, gonna spread like wild fire, has a chance to win championship at cfb and nfl level this year.. Has destroyed all top offenses this year.. even 49ers and dolphins had to lean back..

JJ McCarthy

10 of 18 for 140 yards and zero TDs.

👆👆👆

That kind of Quarterbacking just won a championship.

Let that sink in.
Don’t get me wrong this team is very good, but look at their schedule. The defense and running game won the only game where they played a legit QB. Before this game Kyle McCord was the best QB they played all year. He’s now at Syracuse. Their schedule afforded them the opportunity to let their defense and running game carry them.

I’d take Restrepo over Wilson any day of the week. Young is way better than Cornelius Johnson. Mauigoa and Cohen would start anywhere in the country. Bain would get significant playing time at every school in the country. Kitchens is one of the best safeties in the country. I forgot about LT
Young? As in Colbie Young - Georgia WR?

Advertisement
Back