2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Advertisement
He's going to be competing with Judd Anderson for starting QB in 2025. If he doesn't think that offers him a good enough opportunity to win the starting QB job at the University of Miami, he's got rocks for brains.
Luke wins the job that year possibly I think he’s that good or bad qb play early and he’s taking the reigns

Advertisement
What a story it would be for all of these Ravens go to Miami and win ah 'ship.....
Im about to play for a slow pitch softball rec league championship next week with a team full of my best friends since high school. We won our semifinal game last night in dominant fashion and went to eat chicken wings after. It was a magical feeling. I can not imagine what the feeling of these kids going to Miami, who have been on the same team since they were 10 years old, and winning a college football National Championship together. What an opportunity.

I'd be happy swapping Bailey for Judd. Both seems a bit redundant.
More competition never hurt. No limit on annual scholarships..if the situation doesn't work out one can transfer. What if one just flourishes in college and the other one doesn't? Bring them both and let the cream rise.

Would you take him even if JS goes somewhere else? Trying to gauge if the board really think he’s good or a means to an end. Just critically think here: we are the only school that has to take his development QB friend and his entire youth team to have a chance….so factor him in separate of JS cuz that isn’t happening

My take is I would take him over Judd for sure

More competition never hurt. No limit on annual scholarships..if the situation doesn't work out one can transfer. What if one just flourishes in college and the other one doesn't? Bring them both and let the cream rise.
It's not creating competition this year or next. If the coaches are trying to create competition for 2026, they deserve the wrath they face.

Advertisement
7CA7993A-45BD-46DD-98C5-F8A4896CA592.png

I'd be happy swapping Bailey for Judd. Both seems a bit redundant.
If Brown ends up leaving we have 1 scholarship QB. Adding both with a 1 year portal QB is not the end of the world. They could even try to bring in a guy from the portal with multiple years and I would still take both. That gives you 5 QBs if Brown leaves. That room is depleted right now so it doesn't hurt to bring in both and whoever starts to fall behind will just transfer out anyways.

If Brown ends up leaving we have 1 scholarship QB. Adding both with a 1 year portal QB is not the end of the world. They could even try to bring in a guy from the portal with multiple years and I would still take both. That gives you 5 QBs if Brown leaves. That room is depleted right now so it doesn't hurt to bring in both and whoever starts to fall behind will just transfer out anyways.
The fact that you are selling not the end of the world should tell you a lot.

Advertisement
Luke wins the job that year possibly I think he’s that good or bad qb play early and he’s taking the reigns

I think odds are stacked against true freshmen QBs starting in general. My guess is UM does what Oklahoma and Riley did a few years back and get a transfer QB for a couple cycles, and at the same time recruit top QB talent. My prediction is transfer QB in 2024 and 2025. Nickel sits a year and is the starting QB in 2026, at which point Cristobal won't have to look at the portal again for a QB for a good while.

I think odds are stacked against true freshmen QBs starting in general. My guess is UM does what Oklahoma and Riley did a few years back and get a transfer QB for a couple cycles, and at the same time recruit top QB talent. My prediction is transfer QB in 2024 and 2025. Nickel sits a year and is the starting QB in 2026, at which point Cristobal won't have to look at the portal again for a QB for a good while.
Yup that’s the plan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back