2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Advertisement
He’s very good he’s astute understanding the offense Chaminade runs-

At the next level not sure if he can get to the level that he needs to be successful-

He’s needs to be coached up-

If he flips and brings JS with him it’s a win.

Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

I'd be happy swapping Bailey for Judd. Both seems a bit redundant.

I started following Bailey when someone posted one of Smith's highlights back in August. It set of this big discussion on why he wasn't good enough. Yet my point then still stands. We don't need two developmental QBs in the same class, and Bailey is the better bet. If we had found a better one, fine. But Bailey v Judd? Bailey me. ... not to mention the fact he's been throwing TDs to Trader and Smith for years now.

Advertisement
Feels like this is another in the long line of too little too late. You’d think Mario would have had a better handle on the situation especially with unlimited scholarships.

ALMOST too little too late. But I don't think it ends that way. I think we close him.

Advertisement
Well that’s boo-boo kitty **** crazy bananas silly-head poo-poo pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn’t seem like the type to be trolling a school who’s been on him since the jump like NC State has so I think he actually does feel that way.
However, I wouldn’t be surprised if he allows Mario to go in-home with him and gets convinced to take an OV. Then all bets are off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m just hoping that Mario can pull a QB from somewhere.Just saw where the OSU kid that was rumored to be headed here is now headed to Nebraska.Sure hope that means Mario has talked Ward into signing on.

Doesn’t seem like the type to be trolling a school who’s been on him since the jump like NC State has so I think he actually does feel that way.
However, I wouldn’t be surprised if he allows Mario to go in-home with him and gets convinced to take an OV. Then all bets are off.
Agree. I have no idea why we waited so long to offer him if we actually wanted him.

Advertisement
Back