2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Advertisement
Would be even better if they both (JS and Bailey) just signed with Miami on signing day without flipping/recommitting prior to that.

Agree. Class is good enough now that any new adds should just come at the last minute. Maybe Lyle sooner just to keep the MO going.

Agree on the QB clinics for sure-How do you think he’ll do at the next level?

Of all the D-1 QB’s we produced down here over the years-I thought Geno Smith was the best followed by Teddy B.
im bias to Geno but thats a good list.

Your forgetting Lamar Jackson as well from Pompano and a number of other guys.

Even this year Palm Beach hs Jordan Travis and Davius Ricard who may be an nfl draft prospect at qb.

Quiet as kept the area is producing solid qbs and has been for some time..rememberr when that wasnt so

Even this year Palm Beach hs Jordan Travis and Davius Ricard who may be an nfl draft prospect at qb.

Quiet as kept the area is producing solid qbs and has been for some time..rememberr when that wasnt so
Just pluck one a cycle cause a sfla qb always surprises. Never got to see Lamar only till he was at UL, I know if I would have saw his film I would have destroyed the staff for not recruiting him.

Edit: on second thought thank goodness he didn’t come here he would of kept people employed that didn’t know wtf they were doing

Advertisement

Yeah you’re right-Lamar yep he grew up in Pompano then transferred to Boynton Beach-

Travis transferred from Palm Beach Central to Benjamin in North Palm Beach-

Forgot about Jacoby Brissett at Dwyer who I wanted to be Cane real bad I remember talking to his mom who was a big UM fan she wanted him at UM but, it was his decision-He was a great basketball player could have easily been a D-1 player they won a state championship led by him-
Jack Daniels his HC was a UF alum who sent a lot of his players to UF like Matt Elam-Daniels is at Cardinal Newman now.

Lifewallet space said he will be tough to flip

He's going to be competing with Judd Anderson for starting QB in 2025. If he doesn't think that offers him a good enough opportunity to win the starting QB job at the University of Miami, he's got rocks for brains.

Advertisement
He's going to be competing with Judd Anderson for starting QB in 2025. If he doesn't think that offers him a good enough opportunity to win the starting QB job at the University of Miami, he's got rocks for brains.
They said it was because NC ST believed in him first and there is loyalty. That **** would never cut for us, but it’s playing a part here apparently

They said it was because NC ST believed in him first and there is loyalty. That **** would never cut for us, but it’s playing a part here apparently
Frustrated Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Nope! It will either be Emory or Nickel as the starter.

Bruh. Williams is a serviceable backup but he's never going to be a starter at UM unless Cristobal wants to play as conservatively as possible and have a game manager QB. I think chances are slim to none that Nickel starts as a true freshman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back