2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Advertisement

D$ never did answer this question. Interesting.
he answered it in a recent podcast. someone asked about Bailey & his response was that Miami is constantly evaluating & that he'll leave it at that. @DMoney

This would be a surprising move for Dawson, who is on record as being a throwing mechanics geek and an admirer of technical ability as a QB. I’ve only seen Bailey a few times, but one thing I can guarantee is that he has a lot of technical work to do.

he answered it in a recent podcast. someone asked about Bailey & his response was that Miami is constantly evaluating & that he'll leave it at that. @DMoney
Thanks. I figured either he wasn’t on the radar or we didn’t want him to be publicly on the radar lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can a 6’7 qb actually have good mechanics?
Idk sht about qb mechanics and I’m not saying that he’s a good qb.
But tall dudes look awkward doing almost anything not named basketball.

The way I see it is if he’s accurate, makes good decisions and has a strong arm why isn’t he not a good qb? Especially if he has good stats.
However, I totally understand the fact that he has one **** of a receiver group that likely covers up a lot of mistakes. But who here has seen a lot of his games to say he sucks?

Nc state can get some decent 3 star qb with better mechanics if they wanted to. It’s obvious they see something.

Advertisement
CJ & Judd have lots of flaws.

CJ has arm strength but a ton of mechanical issues and he locks on to targets or runs if #1 is taken.
Judd has the talent but I'm not sure if he has the mental make-up. Lots of mistakes and a week-to-week roller coaster of performances.

No way we can take both.

Advertisement
I watched the game vs Central and the impression I got was a poor man’s version of Jacory Harris

That was what I thought all along. Seems like that’s a higher floor than Judd but obviously a lower ceiling. All I know is kid isn’t a pick machine and his WRs love him.

I’d take this kid over Judd if we’re talking “developmental” QB in the class…

Honestly if TVD does leave we’re going for a portal home run to battle with what’s on the team… and chase a 5star next year as u doubt well flip anyone sadly

Advertisement
Back