2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Lmao that first throw was a duck that hung in the air. Against college comp that’s a pick. And you show this second clip anyone with two arms can make with a stationery wr and no pressure lmao. Fuq outa here with this BS.
Haters Gonna Hate GIF

That first throw was a 50+ yds off platform throw that landed in a spot where his receiver could make a play on it.

The second throw, look at the quick release and the ball was on a rope.

Stop hatin'.

If he was rated as 4 or 5 star you'd be hanging off his left nut. Smh

Advertisement
Lmao that first throw was a duck that hung in the air. Against college comp that’s a pick. And you show this second clip anyone with two arms can make with a stationery wr and no pressure lmao. Fuq outa here with this BS.
Miami has a QB on roster that cant do either one...............................

You missed it. He's showing how Judd's coachable and executes what he's taught.. watch the clips again. The same thing he was practicing in June (2nd clip) he used to throw a TD (1st clip).

Same move. So his "no pressure" passes in practice become a highlight reel during pressure.

Advertisement
Lots of discussion on CJ on various threads but no dedicated thread. Given his WRs are Jeremiah & JoJo and his potential impact on their decisions, definitely deserves his own thread. No Miami offer as of now.

That kid is god awful. I'd imagine the only way he impacts either decision is by potentially causing a decommit

good pick up by nc state getting CJ.

Smart decision by him choosing early.

Him an his boY Bullet are going to be in the triangle at UNC an NC STATE
I haven't seen a lot out of this kid. But the two games I've seen of his it seems to me this kid should try another position. U think I'm missing something here? Curious what that could be.

Agree! I can't believe posters want this kid. 🤷‍♂️
I feel like this kid as a QB here would be the worst possible situation ever. I mean **** he literally has two 5 star wr and they're used as simply a distraction 9 out of 10 so that they can run the ball... Like let that register. They're not running so often with two 5 star wrs because the passing game is so potent. They're running because they're not confident in their QB being able to make the right throws. I don't want any part of that kid here as a QB.

Advertisement
I'm not a fan of Judd Sitkowski but I don't think this kid is the answer either.

Hes never played another spot hes been a qb since like 10 or 11
But am I missing something on if this kid is trash or not? Cause he seems like trash to me. U know I take it word on some of these high school kids. Especially the Broward ones. I'm just going off what I've seen out of the kid. Seems this kid is a pile of basura to me.

Advertisement
But am I missing something on if this kid is trash or not? Cause he seems like trash to me. U know I take it word on some of these high school kids. Especially the Broward ones. I'm just going off what I've seen out of the kid. Seems this kid is a pile of basura to me.
i think there is some untpaped talent there. His commitment spot is a great land for him.

Most are 50/50 on him like u stated.

He has intangibles thats not viewed. But it will be interesting to watch the development of him, Judd, and the kid in North Broward.

Any local QB we would consider (ex: NC St commit from Chaminade) to replace or would we go national?
D$ never did answer this question. Interesting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back