2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

I've seen more good QBing and decision making in this 1:30 second clip, than I saw all game Sat. I'm not ****ting on the kid (Judd). I can only go by what I see, cause I'm not a QB savant, lol. I'm not Mr. Intangible, when it come to the nuances of the QB position. I never played or coached the position above the middle school level. I have to leave that discussion with people that are a lot more knowledgeable than me when it comes to QB play. However I know enough about football, to see what's going on. I've said before that he may be a good to decent QB somewhere down the road, but for my money......playing at QB for my favorite college football team, I'm taking the kid in this video clip over Judd, right now. Just my .02 worth.
Kid did make some nice plays. I do get the comments from others on his motion. He's 6'5 but his release makes him 5'11 since it's so low.

Advertisement
Im the biggest Jacory fan thats the homie.

Im speaking on hs career...CJ name is up there in it when they speak about dade qbs if they win this year.

Jacory at this point was ahead of him as a qb, they have different type of personality. When CJ committed to NC state i said thats a good spot for him..they like those 6'5+ qbs like Mike Glennon etc.

I believe he could possibly come here and challenge down the line similar to Judd here. They arent ready made guys....CJ needs weight and to develop arm strength. He has moxy though.

But locally it sets some precedent if we were to offer/recruit. Hellw e offered the kid out of Monarch over CJ....

What do you think of the Gibbons kid going to UNC?

Bruh..... truth be told, their backup QB has looked better at times, in both games. He comes in and immediately the chains start moving.
Right. Every single report on the game is saying literally the exact same thing.

Advertisement
Ay, y'all can miss me with that Judd has a big arm and potential crap. Give me the guy that's not getting benched first game of the season and doesn't have career HS stats that's like 15tds 15ints or whatever his **** is lol
Judd got benched??

Judd got benched??
Will Ferrell Yes GIF by Apple TV+

Advertisement
Bro, comparing Bailey to Jacory Harris is a slap in the face to Jacory.

I'm no QB expert, so I'll defer to others on Bailey's potential. But if it's a direct compare with Judd, then my eyes tell me he's the better option. I didn't even watch Bailey's junior season highlights until I saw his pitch and catch to Smith in Smith's W0 highlights a day or two ago. It looked effortless. So I went back to the HUDL and liked what I saw. Yes, the kid has ridiculous WR talent around him (so did Jacory BTW). But he is comfortable both sitting in the pocket and scrambling. There's not one thing Judd does right now that looks smooth.

I honestly don't care if it's Bailey or Trever if we can steal him back from Kiffin, or someone else. I'm just saying there are relatively low cost options out there that are much higher risk/reward than our current verbal.

Sometimes this does't mean anything. Sitkowski played at IMG, and He looked worse than the HS He came from.
This kid is committed to a school seems to get the most out of their QBs and develop them and send them to the league. It's not like he's some unknown bum. And he puts up numbers with those top WRs. If we are going to take a chance on a low end QB why not take this kid and try to sell his teammates on a package deal. We are going nowhere with Judd anyway.

Advertisement
No disrespect to this kid but this kid is a worse take than Judd. His throwing motion needs WORK. Watching his tape you'll see him throw the ball in spots the ball has no business being in. He also benefits from playing with ELITE skill players. He may actually take a step back at the next level because he'll have less to work with from a weapons perspective.

The kid does have some positives though such as size, good arm strength, respectable mobility, risk taker, and a proverbial winner.

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

Yeah I'ma sit this one out until the end of their seasons. Not looking too good for me right now

Advertisement
I don't see it talent wise with this kid

Anderson has a big arm and some arm talent…Needs a lot of polish.

I mean if he was a guarantee to get some other kids I'll at least listen to the argument, but if you're comparing the two, Anderson has much more tools to work with.
He threw for 45 TDs and only 5 picks last year with 70 percent percent completion percentage and you say you don’t see talent. Needs to gain weight no doubt to gain more arm strength but he can make all the throws right now. Judd cannot. You have to fix more with Judd than this cat and it’s not even close!

Look at this brother. The tools are there. Surround him with talent and good coaching for 2-3 years and we might have something.

Lmao that first throw was a duck that hung in the air. Against college comp that’s a pick. And you show this second clip anyone with two arms can make with a stationery wr and no pressure lmao. Fuq outa here with this BS.

Advertisement
Back